Vacation picks in January

DR7

if peak is extended through January 15th, can we still take vacations starting the day after Christmas? Our old supplement (central) still says no vacations from the Monday after thanksgiving through December 25 and there is no new language in the supplement update I’ve seen about that. Only that 9.5 and seasonal employees can work until January 15. I assume the rest of the unchanged language will stay the same.

We have a lot of vacations taken right after peak to recover and our BA said that wouldn’t happen under the new supplement but there are no changes to that presented to us.

Skooney

if peak is extended through January 15th, can we still take vacations starting the day after Christmas?

Yes
if peak is extended through January 15th, can we still take vacations starting the day after Christmas? Our old supplement (central) still says no vacations from the Monday after thanksgiving through December 25 and there is no new language in the supplement update I’ve seen about that. Only that 9.5 and seasonal employees can work until January 15. I assume the rest of the unchanged language will stay the same.

We have a lot of vacations taken right after peak to recover and our BA said that wouldn’t happen under the new supplement but there are no changes to that presented to us.

Depends on your supplement. We are allowed vacation from week after Christmas to Jan 15th, but only half the amount of people are permitted off compared to a normal vacation week. (it’s less than half, but it’s close.)

DR7

Depends on your supplement. We are allowed vacation from week after Christmas to Jan 15th, but only half the amount of people are permitted off compared to a normal vacation week. (it’s less than half, but it’s close.)
So if the vacation schedule were to change, it would have to be included in the new supplement? There is no mention of that in the new language.