Vacation picks

Red Rose Tea

Chihuahuas Rule!
Are the 22.3 drivers home centers the Air job? If not than the part timers pick seperate and you will have to cover the air routes with package car drivers if 2 get the same week off.

Full time seniority over rides part time seniority.

Yes the 22.3 home centers are the air jobs... so would they pick by their part-time seniority? or would the 22.3 use their full time seniority and then select after the part-timer who has a higher seniority even though it is part-time.

705red

Browncafe Steward
The 22.3s would pick first in order of full time senioirty then the part timers in order of part time seniority.

JonFrum

. . .It's basically clad that there are seperate lists for inside FT/PT inside, FT driver, feeder, TCD, etc...

It is not in our contract, that's just the way it is. No steward or BA can show anyone language, it is just how it's done.

I am saying , here in the northeast, there is no language on how many lists, or etc. It's always been done outside the contract. . .

From your New England Supplement:
ARTICLE 61 --- VACATION
Section 5
All employees shall, in order of seniority, select their vacation from May 1 through April 30, excluding the period from the Sunday after Thanksgiving through December 25. Selection of vacation shall be on a Center basis, except in those Centers whose work force is composed of (1) Feeder Drivers, or (2) Metro Drivers or (3) Inside Employees. In such instances, there shall be separate Vacation Schedules for (1) Feeder Drivers, (2) Drivers and (3) Inside Employees.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
From your New England Supplement:

I don't see how that addresses how vacations are picked in NE, if FT is mixed with PT inside, what shift you pick on, etc.

Last year I had to pick with the hub on vacations, while others in our (home) shift got to pick on the home shift and get better weeks. (only two of them) The company certainly gets creative with it and picks favorites....