Vacation question.

PHSKSU

I am confused as to when I'm exactly taking my vacation. I am told it is the week ending Sept. 15th. Does that mean it starts that day all the way through Sept. 22nd? Or would it be the previous week starting the 8th? Thanks for any help!

clarnzz

Starting the 8th, enjoy. I'm off the following week. My first post May vacation since becoming a driver!

PHSKSU

Thanks for the clarification. I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary and I've heard both ways and it really got me confused. Congrats on becoming a driver!

clarnzz

Thanks for the clarification. I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary and I've heard both ways and it really got me confused. Congrats on becoming a driver!

Is always week ending when they talk vaca. I've actually been a driver for a while now, not sure I should be congratulated though. :)

rocket man

I am confused as to when I'm exactly taking my vacation. I am told it is the week ending Sept. 15th. Does that mean it starts that day all the way through Sept. 22nd? Or would it be the previous week starting the 8th? Thanks for any help!
why dont you ask someone in your building? what do you work by yoursefl??? people wake up

Cementups

Box Monkey
Think back to when you first started---was it so "cut and dry" then? I can recall being confused over that the first time I chose my vacations.

As I said week ending means week ending. If they told me I was on vacation the week ending 8/18 I certainly wasn't going to think that I started vacation on 8/19.

But every year my wife ask me when my vacations are and I tell her, "It's the week ending 8/18" and she replies, "Is that the 11th-18th or 18th-25th?" So yes, I guess not everyone gets it. (She's a natural blonde)

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Go easy on the guy. Yep, week ending is week ending, but I still scratch my head wondering exactly when my vacation check will hit the bank.

They just had to go to two weeks before, didn't they?

Nothing here makes much sense, and i'm sure that's the way they want it.