vacation time

package_pusher

Can someone tell me, or where to find how many vacation weeks I'm owed? When I was hired I was told 2 weeks after one yr mark. But with the new contract change, I'm not sure anymore. Thanks in advance

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Can someone tell me, or where to find how many vacation weeks I'm owed? When I was hired I was told 2 weeks after one yr mark. But with the new contract change, I'm not sure anymore. Thanks in advance
depends on your local...if you have an option week instead of sick and personal days than yes...2 weeks after a year. If not...you only get one week vacation after a year.

CHALLY9TX

In our local......
1 weeks after 1 yr
2 weeks after 3 yrs
3 weeks after 5 yrs
4 weeks after 10 yrs
5 weeks after 20 yrs
6 weeks after 25 yrs

Plus 5 days considered personal days and 5 days considered as option days. And 7 sick days.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
In our local......
1 weeks after 1 yr
2 weeks after 2 yrs
3 weeks after 5 yrs
4 weeks after 15 yrs
5 weeks after 20 yrs
6 weeks after 25 yrs

Plus 6 personal days and 5 sick days, and double time on Election Day.

CHALLY9TX

Way.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1410115214.827719.jpg

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1410115243.596701.jpg

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1410115263.165126.jpg

Thats alot of days

And I'm not complaining about that. Lol.

Sent using BrownCafe App

package_pusher

So basicly a week was lost. When I was hired, it was two weeks after year seniority. I'm in local 135. I remember specifically in my orientation I was told two weeks.

CHALLY9TX

So basicly a week was lost. When I was hired, it was two weeks after year seniority. I'm in local 135. I remember specifically in my orientation I was told two weeks.

Did you check your contract supplement? Sounds like they lied to you at orientation.

Sent using BrownCafe App

In our local......
1 weeks after 1 yr
2 weeks after 3 yrs
3 weeks after 5 yrs
4 weeks after 10 yrs
5 weeks after 20 yrs
6 weeks after 25 yrs

Plus 5 days considered personal days and 5 days considered as option days. And 7 sick days.

Sent using BrownCafe App
We get nearly the same.... We call it an option week and 5 optional days, but only 5 sick days tho.