Vacation time

Jay reed

I started on October 8th and logged in to upsers and seen I have a week vacation coming up by HR says they can't see that information I've talked with my sup but nothing ever gets done when I go to my sup who should I get ahold of next?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I started on October 8th and logged in to upsers and seen I have a week vacation coming up by HR says they can't see that information I've talked with my sup but nothing ever gets done when I go to my sup who should I get ahold of next?
Take off all the time you need. Work is hard.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Let’s get through peak first, then worry about vacation time after working here for a total of 4 months ...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
you should ask for next week off

MattM

So you asked for a scheduled week off back in October?

There is no paid time off until a year at UPS.

If the time off viewer somehow shows available hours, it's possibly a glitch.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So you asked for a scheduled week off back in October?

There is no paid time off until a year at UPS.

If the time off viewer somehow shows available hours, it's possibly a glitch.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

He started w/UPS on 10/8. He happened to notice on upsers that he had a week of vacation on the books. He was asking if this was possible.

MattM

The lack of periods didn't help.

Other than a paycheck happening two weeks out, how does one see a vacation coming up on upsers? The time off viewer works in the past, not present, atleast for my region.