Vacation week

JustDeliverIt

i got hired in AUG 2018 as a PT package handler. Drove all peak season. After peak reported to reload in January. Worked re load. And drove as a cover driver when they needed me. Got full time in August this year. As a 22.4. They’re telling me I don’t have a vacation. For next year (2020) and that I was hired on as seasonal. Any help or suggestions would be nice

If you started August of '18 and worked every day you should have reached your 30 working days before the free period. If, by some chance you didn't, you would have hit it in the end of January '19 and have a PT seniority date around then.

Unless your local rider says differently, you should have one week of vacation by no later than January '20. Your vacation and sick/personal time should all be in affect from your original seniority date with the company. Your FT seniority date should just mark your progression to top rate.

I would go directly to the hall and speak to your BA if the steward is unsure. Also, everything I said if for my local. If there are any differences for your local then your BA should know.

Johney

I did. He said I was hired as seasonal last August which is incorrect. Also my seniority date is listed as August 23rd 2019. Which is when I went FT
That is your new classification seniority date. You should still have a part time hire date and should for 2020 get part time vacation. Once you get 156 reports as a full timer you should get vacation for 2021 as a full timer.

That's how I see it.