Vacation week

BucsGuy

i got hired in AUG 2018 as a PT package handler. Drove all peak season. After peak reported to reload in January. Worked re load. And drove as a cover driver when they needed me. Got full time in August this year. As a 22.4. They’re telling me I don’t have a vacation. For next year (2020) and that I was hired on as seasonal. Any help or suggestions would be nice

BucsGuy

You got to find out when your seniority date is. Your steward should have a copy and if he doesn't the union hall definitely has it.

You may have been a seasonal in 2018 and haven't worked a full year yet to qualify for a vacation.
Hypothetically if I was seasonal.
You got to find out when your seniority date is. Your steward should have a copy and if he doesn't the union hall definitely has it.

You may have been a seasonal in 2018 and haven't worked a full year yet to qualify for a vacation.
i have my inegrad paperwork from back in September (2018) if that helps. And my PT hire paperwork.

barnyard

KTM rider
You were PT until August and are now FT. You would have gotten a PT vacation next year, but you are now FT, but have not worked enough hours to qualify for a vacation. You should get vacation after August 23, 2020.

You were PT until August and are now FT. You would have gotten a PT vacation next year, but you are now FT, but have not worked enough hours to qualify for a vacation. You should get vacation after August 23, 2020.
It must be a supplement issues.
Because here you would get the vacation but it would be paid at your part time hours and part time rate.

542thruNthru

i got hired in AUG 2018 as a PT package handler. Drove all peak season. After peak reported to reload in January. Worked re load. And drove as a cover driver when they needed me. Got full time in August this year. As a 22.4. They’re telling me I don’t have a vacation. For next year (2020) and that I was hired on as seasonal. Any help or suggestions would be nice

What supplement are you under?

Methods Man

Like said above it’s normal for you to not have any vacation available now. You should have been paid out on your PT vacation accumulated (if any) after you went full time. Then you have to wait an entire year after your full time seniority date to accumulate your action days back. All seems normal to me.