Vacation

saintrick

In the Southern everyone has a Jan 1 vacation anniversary date. If you have 156 reports the year you start your vacation date is that year. Less than 156 reports and it is Jan 1 of the following year.

RealPerson

I can read. My seniority date is in july....I'm entitled to 3 weeks vacation, but my paystub currently lists my vacation hours as zero. Our vacation year runs May 1st-April 30th but any weeks vacation I take before July, I will not be paid for until my seniority date.
Guess it all depends on your Region and local.

RealPerson

You vacation time should show up at the begin of you vacation year when ever that is since you have been with the company over a year. In my area are vacation year is May 1 to April 30. The only time vacation should be add to your check on your seniority date would be when your vacation increase a year.

I see you have 12 hr or OPD which is optional days and OPW with is and Option week that means you must of chosen to take you sick days and make them a week. Since you have been with the company less than 2 two years you should have 1 week of vacation and after Sept 4 of this year another week should be given to you.

Everything depends what time your vacation year runs....
Wow 2 years to get Vacation, crazy....

What'dyabringmetoday???

Technically, at least in my local...you can't take your vacation before your seniority date (hire date). Management can make exceptions but you won't get paid for it until after your seniority date. He was hired sept 4th....sometime after Sept 4th of this year...you can take your two weeks vacation.
What happens if the seniority date is Dec. 28? Yes-it can happen.