vacation

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Oh thank god!!!!!

We were all very worried you didn't get vacation yet. @RonBurgandy?????????? was so broken up that resorted to crying in the fetal position because you hadn't posted whether you got one yet.

And you turned @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U into a raging alcoholic who now needs a new liver because you didn't post earlier that you were given one.

And @Brownslave688 sold his farm and first born because you didn't post about a vacation yet so he was raising money for you.

And you turned @FrigidFTSup celibate that clerk girl left him for @sailfish

Now you've done it. You've brought back harmony to brown cafe by posting that you did get a vacation.

Even so much so that @UpstateNYUPSer even got a girlfriend now because you posted it.

Good job big guy.

I am just glad upstate new york replied to this thread. No party untiil upstate is here

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
One time they didn't pay me for an opt day. Hounded management for months never got but I noticed that at the bottom of my check they didnt take that day out either
So I went ahead and scheduled the rest of my optionals (all 5 even though I had already used one to take a monday off) so i got an extra scheduled day off (though no extra pay)
I used to have a Center Manager who became notorious for not putting us in for sick pay when we called off unless you hounded her. "Oh...I didn't know you wanted to use a sick day, you should have told me." Silly me, I thought the phone call saying I won't be coming in was sufficient....of course I want to get paid for my time off!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I used to have a Center Manager who became notorious for not putting us in for sick pay when we called off unless you hounded her. "Oh...I didn't know you wanted to use a sick day, you should have told me." Silly me, I thought the phone call saying I won't be coming in was sufficient....of course I want to get paid for my time off!

In all fairness, in my center, if you don't specifically ask to get paid for the day, they will put you in for a dead day.

This is one the pluses of the time card viewer feature on upsers. Our center usually posts the driver time cards by 1930-2000. I check to make sure that mine is accurate, especially if I took the day off.

barnyard

KTM rider
I took 4 weeks in a row off in June and July. Did a loop through Washington, Oregon and Northern California. Put almost 7500 miles on my truck and another 1000 on my motorcycle.

It was fantastic.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Look on Upser's and view paycheck, go week by week and verify the vacation checks and verify it with what UPS is telling you.
They showed me some little chart they have and they showed me two weeks where I was paid for 1.5 hours...they told me those were two of my vacation weeks..didn't know 1.5 hours was a vacation...

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Took this week off to attend the Olympic Games.

IMG_20160806_134511940.jpg
IMG_20160806_133935327_HDR.jpg