vacation

1989NW

Can anyone in the NW tell me the total amount of each type of paid time we get, the differences between each type of paid time, how to use it, how often I can use it, and at what years we get more

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
EC23BFE7-D53F-43AB-A65A-8ACA3F261801.gif
Can anyone in the NW tell me the total amount of each type of paid time we get, the differences between each type of paid time, how to use it, how often I can use it, and at what years we get more

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Yes, but that's a pretty tall order. If, by paid time you're referring to vacay and holidays they're outlined in your area supplement. If you don't have one you definitely need to get with your steward or BA and get your copy. Soooo much more info in there that you will find indispensable in the upcoming years.

Also, many variables exist even in the supplement depending on pt vs FT and seniority. Get a copy and read a page or two each day. You'll be glad you did.

1989NW

By paid time I mean option days, option weeks, vacation, and sick time. For example What is the difference between an option week and a vacation week? How do we use them? How often can we use them? How many weeks can we use at a time? At what years do we get more? For example one year 2 weeks, five years 3 weeks, ten years 4 weeks. ETC.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

By paid time I mean option days, option weeks, vacation, and sick time. For example What is the difference between an option week and a vacation week? How do we use them? How often can we use them? How many weeks can we use at a time? At what years do we get more? For example one year 2 weeks, five years 3 weeks, ten years 4 weeks. ETC.
Yes.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
By paid time I mean option days, option weeks, vacation, and sick time. For example What is the difference between an option week and a vacation week?

Vacay week for FT is 45 hours, Option week is 40. You choose annually in seniority order. You usually take one or two weeks at a time.

How do we use them?

You choose on the calendar and it's approved or denied by the center manager.

How often can we use them?

Annually, as many weeks as you've accrued.
How many weeks can we use at a time?

No limit unless the center manager is a problem child. I've taken 5 weeks at a time.

At what years do we get more? For example one year 2 weeks, five years 3 weeks, ten years 4 weeks. ETC.

Check the supplement link above for additional info.

Brisket

Sorry man every time I see your name all I can think of is :
IMG_5613.GIF

Jake and Elwood.