Vacation

Bmann1884

So last December I was on the preload and put in vacation for April 2021,because I didn’t have a year by the time they where doing it. So I did the personal days and sick to get 2nd week. Just got full time driving seniority June 1st. Dose that apply to what I did back last December or am I fed.

So last December I was on the preload and put in vacation for April 2021,because I didn’t have a year by the time they where doing it. So I did the personal days and sick to get 2nd week. Just got full time driving seniority June 1st. Dose that apply to what I did back last December or am I fed.
What??

542thruNthru

Depends on your supplemental agreement... Though your question doesn't really tell us anything.

Est.1998

In my building they pay you all your days and you typically lose them that first year but I'm sure you can probably get that time off if you speak with your supe and possibly a steward.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Yes

542thruNthru

I was just asking for advice and like always it just goes sideways on this forum
Where are you located?

In my area your vacation and all that is paid out and your years PT cut in half. You have to work 1 year full time to get it all back.

Worse comes to worse call in sick everyday. Deal with the write up and doctors note when you come back.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You are fed. My dog is fed too.
Best warrior 3 and 1/2 hour guarantee

Our best warrior is fed too.