Vaccine Preppers

Non sequitur

I guess it's human nature to always have some problem to fix or solve, but some folks are so fixated on the new alternative remedies, biochemical technology.

These vaccines will not add one more day to your life. Just face it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Sure about that? Never know what weird things may happen to you in 20 or 30 years. Or your wife may have 2 headed kids. LOL
I'm 73 years old. In 20 or 30 years I hope weird things are still happening to me-- and I doubt my 89 year old wife (20 years from now) will be having any more kids.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Ken D Berry, MD

March 22, 2019 ·
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=366911673906897&id=113863275878406&__cft__[0]=AZXV36mbO6TwBv6Q7z7YdnHtDG5esGk5bR2wLm7Z7AigP59saxQ7O4DU8eSHnefxIPoAR6AhkLwyhiLmxiUms3uwBjbN_sylN-oyHZjTPkgHfnXjXrKKydsfvwIHzI3e0DpYQXSDcG-GRZsIbuyBGfxbqLsBZwgr75thHfF3xBKKxO88Y88v5pASnWAZntoDjHM5sqnd0Y6_BErj6yAppPDz13-22IbLFDIdGMKkDh0XRA&__tn__=,O,P-R
Back in the 1940-50s a Lobotomy in the treatment of certain mental disorders was considered "Settled Science". If a doctor questioned this barbaric procedure he would have been viewed as ignorant or inadequate.
In fact, in 1949, the inventor of the procedure, Doctor António Egas Moniz, was awarded the Nobel Prize for his discovery. Lobotomy was considered Standard of Care, and any neurosurgeon not performing this accepted procedure would have been considered sub-standard.
Looking back now, we realize how ignorant these doctors were, and how dangerous this procedure was. Thousands of patients had their SELF destroyed by this procedure and became docile, robotic, non-humans
So, when you hear someone say the phrase "Settled Science, just remember that the Lobotomy used to be that. When you hear someone talk about Standard of Care, realize that this is often based on no meaningful research, and based entirely on the opinions of a few "experts" in the field.
There is no such thing as Settled Science, everything should be questioned and studied.
Standard of Care is a false paradigm implying that we know everything about a subject there is to know, and that this model should not be questioned.
Think, study, watch, research, debate; we are figuring it out as we go.

Non sequitur

Screenshot_20210727-075936~2.png