Valentines Day 2014

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Got rid of my last package around 645 last night. Would have been done sooner but some drive ways were an adventure.

Was this from Verizon? Express is their preferred carrier but you can request UPS.

Yesterday was one of the lightest days we have had in some time. When I went in we were on the tail end of a pretty good Nor'Easter so I was concerned about having to deal with messy roads on a busy day. Our projected volume was 6800---actual was 5200. Philly Air was late (again) but they brought in enough air drivers where we didn't have to come back to bldg. or even set up meet points. 100% clean and I start vacation on Monday. I had time for a nice long lunch.
I had a great day as well my friend. We were light. I suspect. I'm AT&T and I got it fed ex. I don't like it but that's what they do in my area. I couldn't argue the gave me a 5s 64 gig for 399.99 and I wasn't even close to my upgrade.

kingOFchester

Got done, In under 8 hours. Love it when you have a beer on the company dime!

I think the company that is paying you to drink beer on their dime is actually the winner.

Who does UPS want as a driver?

Driver A that they can load up with 12 hours of work?

Driver B who will not get 8.5 hours of work done in 10?

I think the company that is paying you to drink beer on their dime is actually the winner.

Who does UPS want as a driver?

Driver A that they can load up with 12 hours of work?

Driver B who will not get 8.5 hours of work done in 10?
They gave me 7 hours worth of work and paid me for 8...ill take that all day long! Im sure I will get 10 hours worth of work, on Monday. Take the good with the bad!