Valentines Day is on Saturday...

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I have to believe Friday will be the big day for flowers and gifts. Then a bunch of depressing send agains on Monday.

Can you imagine being that poor guy. "Happy Valentines Day honey!!" While she's looking at a dozen wilted roses in a box that looks like it went through a wood chipper.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I'm sure there'll be a ton of Saturday upgraded flowers and strawberries going out. I hope it costs them a fortune to ship. My center will probably need a half a dozen people to deliver them all.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Too lazy to buy flowers? I'll just ship some, not that I want to, but just to keep her off my back.

oldngray

nowhere special
I have to believe Friday will be the big day for flowers and gifts. Then a bunch of depressing send agains on Monday.

Can you imagine being that poor guy. "Happy Valentines Day honey!!" While she's looking at a dozen wilted roses in a box that looks like it went through a wood chipper.

Flowers are usually shipper release. They have to be delivered on time or not at all.

Johney

I'm curious, how does it work out for you all in the freezing weather? Are you all delivering frozen flowers and chocolate covered strawberries?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Just got off the phone with a sup. It's going to take at least eight people to deliver what they're forecasting Saturday!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I had flowers for an address. But. I wasn't sure of the name. 2 apts. So I knocked. Very pretty lady answered. She said that no one in the house by that name. Also the correct address. So. I just gave them to her. Said they will just be thrown out anyways. Made her day