Valentines Day Massacre

brown bomber

brown bomber
in the past, supervisors were caught making deliveries on SUNDAY, for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day,,,,,and probably Easter weekend.....I made a few $$$'s on these infractions.......be vigilant, opportunities exist, take advantage

tramtwo

Mardi Gras has us slammed. After four and a half years going to write 1st grievance... sups working. Monday saw all four pt sups work almost the entire 4 hour sort. Usually the local sort is done in about 2 and a 1/2 hours. Our volume is running at least 50% more. They have rentals and out of town drivers as well as several cover drivers. Zero extra help with the sort and we are understaffed by several people. I bust my ass and am a team player but something has to be done.

Ms.PacMan

Mardi Gras has us slammed. After four and a half years going to write 1st grievance... sups working. Monday saw all four pt sups work almost the entire 4 hour sort. Usually the local sort is done in about 2 and a 1/2 hours. Our volume is running at least 50% more. They have rentals and out of town drivers as well as several cover drivers. Zero extra help with the sort and we are understaffed by several people. I bust my ass and am a team player but something has to be done.

And Carnival Cruiselines are busing all the passengers of that stranded ship to NOLA after they arrive in Mobile. Should be a 3 ring circus when the media arrive.