Vax Shill Ben Shapiro finally admits trump shots are bad after 959 days of "emergency"

“It’s now perfectly clear that we were lied to.”

No Ben, you are not "we". You pushed this crap for 2 plus years. You surrounded yourself with the news and conveniently ignored the truth about these vaccines and you suppressed the truth from surfacing. You are part of the lie.

vantexan

“It’s now perfectly clear that we were lied to.”

No Ben, you are not "we". You pushed this crap for 2 plus years. You surrounded yourself with the news and conveniently ignored the truth about these vaccines and you suppressed the truth from surfacing. You are part of the lie.
Ben Shapiro sued the Federal government over vaccine mandates. You got played being told he supported vaccines. Antisemitic BS.

vantexan

Ben Shapiro lost his lawsuit. Ask the healthcare workers.
You can't have it both ways. You said he was a shill for the vaccines for two years then admitted he filed a lawsuit over vaccine mandates. Which is it? Not a matter of liking the news or not, it's about the truth. Did he support the vaccines or not? Did someone decide they could take shots at a prominent Jew by lying about him?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Someone's bold today. I see that conservative propaganda has Christians playing race cards when confronted with news they don't like.
Judaism is not a race.

And I love how every news article and story that is disagreed with is "propaganda", and every niche "news" website that agrees with the held belief is true and unbiased.

Good grief.

You can't have it both ways. You said he was a shill for the vaccines for two years then admitted he filed a lawsuit over vaccine mandates. Which is it? Not a matter of liking the news or not, it's about the truth. Did he support the vaccines or not? Did someone decide they could take shots at a prominent Jew by lying about him?
Can somebody support the vaccine and recommend it while also being against vaccine mandates?

Because you're pretending that these two separate things are the same thing.

Here's an example of someone who pushed vaccines without vaccine mandates. Not a "prominent Jew" either. We will be triggered all the same though I'm sure.

images (4).jpeg
images (3).jpeg

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Was that an opinion or a temper tantrum about someone's opinion?
You're welcome to your opinion. I'm not trying to change it.

But the way you are handling disagreements is not very respectful of other posters here.
Van disagreed with you. And you immediately accused him of listening to conservative "propaganda".

"Good grief" lol
Yep. It's pretty ridiculous to label everything you disagree with as propaganda. Seems to be a very common thing to do on both sides of the aisle right now.

You're welcome to your opinion. I'm not trying to change it.

But the way you are handling disagreements is not very respectful of other posters here.
Van disagreed with you. And you immediately accused him of listening to conservative "propaganda".

Yep. It's pretty ridiculous to label everything you disagree with as propaganda. Seems to be a very common thing to do on both sides of the aisle right now.
Sure bro, and calling my opinion "anti-Semite BS" isn't radical or anything worth exploring

I'm not on either side of your "aisle"

That's just silly.
is it because Kanye west recently said some dumb half true stuff about freemasonry and Ben Shapiro played victim and cried about it on his radio show thats got you so defensive?

Sort of like how Ukraine cries about Russia and the NPC's in the U.S. slap Ukraine flag stickers on their car and change their Facebook profile picture for Ukraine when the entire time NATO has been instigating the conflict?

You know van... The whole "I support the current thing" brainwashing technique?