Verbal abuse from supervisor

Frowncafe

Ever since we got this new supervisor, he has been verbally abusing all employees. Calls them a pu**y, calls them names like fat boy and :censored2:. alwsys yelling profanity to employees, and threatens their job if they dont go above the expectations. Makes changes to employees jobs so his buddies get it easy.. we are extremely tired of dealing with this on a daily basis.. full timer and hub manger are aware this and do and say nothing when they witness this.. I've been worh company over 10 years and never seen this type of disrespect from supervisor and mangers. What a actions do i need to take to actually get something done about this and get supervisor outta here

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I'd run to Brown Cafe and hope I get a lot of attention and bad advice
Bad advice. Lmfao. File a grievance. Good advice. Call 800 #. Good advice. You must be the stupidvisor who will be looking for a new job after 800 number is called and prior grievance is shown. Good luck with your future employment. And nice job TRYING to say it is bad advice. It won't work.

rod

Retired 22 years
I would grow a pair and ignore them. Life is tough--get used to not having your Mommy call you sweetheart or darling all the time. Quit wasting the Unions time on this petty BS.