Verizon iPhones

dragos

If you go on the apple site i believe i think you can print out a signed dlvr release and the driver can leave then package. That has been the way with other apple products I have dlvr

Cementups

Box Monkey
If there is an '03' in the barcode, it gets DR'ed Basically if it doesn't show up in my DIAD as signature required than it gets left.

Aaron

If there is an '03' in the barcode, it gets DR'ed Basically if it doesn't show up in my DIAD as signature required than it gets left.

Ditto, if the shipper didn't pay for a signature, and it can be left in a safe spot, then it get's left. Who know's if it's an iPhone or earbuds?

Mike57

On and off the subject of IPhones. The ATT IPhone is a WORLD phone where as the Verizon phones ARE NOT. Just for those that might want to travel outside the US.

govols019

You smell that?
If it's from Apple the DIAD will prompt you to not DR it without a signature or proper DR form.

Are the iPhones shipping from Apple or Verizon?

Personally, you couldn't GIVE me an iPhone. I'm a Droid guy.

packageguy

I know people who pre-order there iphones from verizon, and they all got fdx tracking munbers. My question is will they be shipped ups after the pre-orders are done.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I only had 1 to deliver yesterday. Not sure what the other rtes had but I'm guessing more than I did since I'm only 1 of 2 rural rtes.