Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I went from Verizon to at&t once. At&t sucked ass. By the second week I went back to Verizon. Now we use page plus. Much better prices. But, best of all. They use Verizon towers
Folks need to look at the prepaid services, they all are owned by the big three, and Sprint if you count them as a carrier. You get virtually the same coverage but at around a 30-40% discount. Most of these carriers are BYOD with no contracts, so if you want the latest and greatest, you’ll have to purchase an unlocked version at full prices.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Folks need to look at the prepaid services, they all are owned by the big three, and Sprint if you count them as a carrier. You get virtually the same coverage but at around a 30-40% discount. Most of these carriers are BYOD with no contracts, so if you want the latest and greatest, you’ll have to purchase an unlocked version at full prices.

You earn $125K/year and use a prepaid cellphone?

Star B

White Lightening
You earn $125K/year and use a prepaid cellphone?
Prepaid doesn't have the downfalls it used to have. Companies nowadays don't want to deal with contracts and buying people out when they change the terms, so, prepaid for cheaper but at the whims of the carrier for "policy/price changes" or postpaid for price/policy security at a higher cost.

Personally, I've got a postpaid account with a regional carrier that I've been with forever. I would have switched to Cricket by now if it wasn't for the massive recurring retention discount I negotatied.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Yep, Cricket runs on ATT network. I have 5 lines at 4gigs a line for $100/month, that includes all taxes and fees. What’s even better is I can get Cricket prepaid cards for 10-15% off.

100 bucks? Page plus charges 50.bucks for unlimited texts and calls. I have a flip phone still. Only 30 a month for mine

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
100 bucks? Page plus charges 50.bucks for unlimited texts and calls. I have a flip phone still. Only 30 a month for mine
That’s for 5 lines. I think they recently redid thier group pricing structure to make it $120 for 5, but we’re grandfathered in. I let a co worker who’s single take our 5th line as it’s the same price for 4. We’ve been in Cricket for two years now, came from ATT postpaid, it’s been great.