Vertical?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Click
Apparently the short term fix is to try changing your screen resolution. Or make the switch to Firefox, which I would recommend regardless.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
If you're using IE, especially older versions of IE, you will experience this because the way that this software displays the pages. The developers have been working on a version that will fix these issues, it's supposed to be released next week.

Those of you that asked for the who's chatting sidebar to be displayed on more pages will have to be patient for a few more days. The sidebars make the problems worse for the people browsing with older versions of IE so I'm disabling them on post display pages. Once we get to install the bug fix version of the software I'll turn everything back on.

Here's an another discussion about this that has a little more info.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f12/forum-question-there-anyway-stop-bunching-up-305914/

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

over9five

Staff member
Oh jeez Cheryl, don't be sorry. They can wait a while, it's certainly not a big inconvenience.

If it was, they'd get a real browser like Safari or Firefox!!!!

P

pickup

Not me--I was at the movies.:wink2:

You should have said "Not I -- I was at the movies." I was actually looking for the post where you used a reflexive pronoun where you shouldn't have . This will have to do for now and I dedicate this post to Rod who is looking for some payback.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You should have said "Not I -- I was at the movies." I was actually looking for the post where you used a reflexive pronoun where you shouldn't have . This will have to do for now and I dedicate this post to Rod who is looking for some payback.

What he should be looking for is life after UPS.

satellitedriver

The antecedent was in a separate sentence. The -- acts as a period, in this case.
The reflective rule only applies in an enclosed sentence structure.
At least that is the way I remember the rules, but me may be wrong.:happy2: