Very Disappointing - !

SWORDFISH

I don't see where you mention getting a delivery notice left on your door. Chances are the calltag ended up on the wrong truck or never made it out the door. In either case , someone with no Integrity sheeted it or instructed someone to sheet the calltag as NR1.

Our management has us do the phantom NI 1 all the time or NR 1. It is impossible for us to tell you exactly what happend because so many diffrent things happen every day. I would call the 1800 # and get them to send the driver to get it and keep bugging them till they do it.

G

gimmeabreak

I suppose I might just take a ride to the center now that it's been 2 weeks and lonely AMAZON is still sitting and waiting. I was trying to hold out as long as possible to see what our customers sometime go through.

G

gimmeabreak

congratulations....can I get you a cookie? don't you think I could have made a stink if I wanted to? Again, I SIMPLY WANTED TO SEE WHAT SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS GO THROUGH, AND IT'S UGLY.

Dustyroads

Salesguy, you were soooo close, it might have gotten you thousands of points to put this thing to bed. It's kind of like getting almost getting that big account, but you just couldn't get in the game. Sorry.

iowa boy

congratulations....can I get you a cookie? don't you think I could have made a stink if I wanted to? Again, I SIMPLY WANTED TO SEE WHAT SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS GO THROUGH, AND IT'S UGLY.

Why didn't you raise a stink? Any normal customer would have raised a stink after 3 days and you waited 2 weeks. Why? Its good to see though that you are finally taking the bull by the horns and starting to work toward a solution to the problem.:sick:

G

gimmeabreak

3rd call tag issued today--- 1Z3V3W492693613455 --- third time's the charm! Let's put it to bed!! C'mon UPS, pick me up !

UPSGUY72

3rd call tag issued today--- 1Z3V3W492693613455 --- third time's the charm! Let's put it to bed!! C'mon UPS, pick me up !

I'm I the only one that see a problem with this "" 3 call tag for the SAME RETURN. It's Has a different address on it 83 miles away from the place that it was originally getting returned to. How could that be???

G

gimmeabreak

Take your meds will ya---pickup address is the same---have no idea nor do I care where AMAZON wants the package returned to. Maybe AMAZON is screwed up too.

1st Call Tag: service was supposed to be made on Dec 28. 1Z7R23Y62676684608

1st Call Tag Reissued: a week or so later when I called AMAZON asking why UPS never came they said they would reissue using the same TRK #.

2nd Call Tag: was issued when I called AMAZON again this week asking why my package was not picked up. 1Z3V3W492693613455

IS IT CLEAR TO YOU NOW ??

did you really have nothing better to do last night than get a map out and figure the mileage distance between HEBRON and LEXINGTON?

once again, trying to blame the customer. somehow it's MY fault AMAZON is receiving the package at a different location.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gimmeabreak

i can't fix problems for people who just want to complain! funny, this is how most of my day was spent today :)

you have all of the tracking information so why do you anything more in order to help me, and improve your REP rating at the same time?

I'm I the only one that see a problem with this "" 3 call tag for the SAME RETURN. It's Has a different address on it 83 miles away from the place that it was originally getting returned to. How could that be???
No 72, I don't see a problem with this...not unusual for large shippers to have more than one return address.

once again, trying to blame the customer. somehow it's MY fault AMAZON is receiving the package at a different location.
I do have a problem with this, where did he try to blame the customer for anything? It was a fair question as to how it could be that there are two different return addresses.

does every customer really care where the package ends up as long as it's AMAZON (in this case)--- 72's ahhhhha moment was intended to convey that my story was changing/false/troll-like because of the new return address.
Of course the consignee does not care where the package is going, why would they as long as they get the credit they deserve. That doesn't change that it is a fair question, however 72 should already know the answer.

You still haven't said if you heard from the National Complaint.

IMO, there is no reason to close this thread. Still unanswered questions.