Very Disappointing - !

UPSGUY72

u calling yourself a poor driver???

I called the 800 # to see why my package wasnt picked up... I called AMAZON to reschedule the pick up---as y'all have been suggesting I do for the past hour or so

I think he was talking about the driver that has to deal with you .

G

gimmeabreak

I think he was talking about the driver that has to deal with you in person.

72 and Dusty---it's been fun chatting and love u both to death, BUT hope to GOD neither of you are ever my regular driver----I don't want LP involved, I don't want to file a complaint, I only wanted my package picked up on Monday as it was supposed to be (or Tue or even Wed would have been nice).. I want to have faith in my company but when these service failures hit home it worries me, thus the topic I created to discuss it with my fellow UPSers...

Dustyroads

Woa, once we started thinking it was someone wearing a tie who may have initiated this service failure, we don't need to even bring it up with anyone in LP. HEHEHE...

G

gimmeabreak

Woa, once we started thinking it was someone wearing a tie who may have initiated this service failure, we don't need to even bring it up with anyone in LP. HEHEHE...

no tie for me in I.T.-----(but I know what u mean)

and I didn't initiate the failure-------

UPSGUY72

72 and Dusty---it's been fun chatting and love u both to death, BUT hope to GOD neither of you are ever my regular driver----I don't want LP involved, I don't want to file a complaint, I only wanted my package picked up on Monday as it was supposed to be (or Tue or even Wed would have been nice).. I want to have faith in my company but when these service failures hit home it worries me, thus the topic I created to discuss it with my fellow UPSers...

Don't worry we have heard it before and will hear it again from people like you that refuse to listen. By the way there hasn't been a service failure we have three chance to pick up your package unless the call tag got cancelled. Maybe you should call Amazon.com like the person on the 1-800 told you to do.

G

gimmeabreak

Don't worry we have heard it before and will hear it again from people like you that refuse to listen. By the way there hasn't been a service failure we have three chance to pick up your package unless the call tag got cancelled. Maybe you should call Amazon.com like the person on the 1-800 told you to do.

can u please define the 'three-attempt' rule?? is it Monday, and maybe Wed, or maybe next Wed---?? I've apparently been away from Operations so long that they removed the word 'CONSECUTIVE"

And I did call AMAZON....u a bit slow tonight?

UPSGUY72

can u please define the 'three-attempt' rule?? is it Monday, and maybe Wed, or maybe next Wed---?? I've apparently been away from Operations so long that they removed the word 'CONSECUTIVE"

And I did call AMAZON....u a bit slow tonight?

It's not three consective days it three attempts however each package should be sheeted each day.

Did you tell Amazon they you need them to reissuse the call tag for you.

Dustyroads

A few years ago in our building, we had this middle management guy, he had been in IT, been involved in writing some programs for UPS, and was running the computers in our center's operation.

One day a couple of sedans of LP guys arrive in the building, take over all of the computers and records, and the next day this guy is gone. He had been going into the computer and changing the delivery times on next day air packages that were delivered late. Our center had looked perfect for so long. Or so it looked on paper or when a customer would track their package. Reality is sometimes different. So, that is why, when there is such an irregularity, especially one that might involve dishonesty, it should be reported to LP. :)

G

gimmeabreak

I asked them and hope it gets done---

and u sure about 3 consecutive attempts (Mon-Fri no holidays)

G

gimmeabreak

A few years ago in our building, we had this middle management guy, he had been in IT, been involved in writing some programs for UPS, and was running the computers in our center's operation.

One day a couple of sedans of LP guys arrive in the building, take over all of the computers and records, and the next day this guy is gone. He had been going into the computer and changing the delivery times on next day air packages that were delivered late. Our center had looked perfect for so long. Or so it looked on paper or when a customer would track their package. Reality is sometimes different. So, that is when there is such an irregularity, especially one that might involve dishonesty, it should be reported to LP. :)

what district?

UPSGUY72

large font key stuck? I'm in I.T. and can probably fix it for you

bet you didn't know u had a large font key--!

I don't think you can fix it becasue there is no key to get stuck. It's an option in BC so your SOL. You should have known that if your work in IT.

G

gimmeabreak

It's not three consective days it three attempts however each package should be sheeted each day.

Did you tell Amazon they you need them to reissuse the call tag for you.

as per UPS.COM--

Your driver will make a second attempt on the next business day, and a third attempt on the following business day, if necessary.

72 - it's no wonder u have so many complaints against u - u need to make consecutiveattempts---oooops, my LARGE font key is stuck now.

G

gimmeabreak

I missed a delivery. Can the driver make a second attempt today?

We are unable to provide two delivery attempts on the same day. Your driver will make a second attempt on the next business day, and a third attempt on the following business day, if necessary.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
While this thread has been amusing in a disturbed sort of way, I sure hope no customers read it.
This thread does not reflect well on UPS.