Very Disappointing - !

UPSGUY72

as per UPS.COM--

Your driver will make a second attempt on the next business day, and a third attempt on the following business day, if necessary.

72 - it's no wonder u have so many complaints against u - u need to make consecutiveattempts---oooops, my font key is stuck again.

That the problem a package could get put in the wrong truck thus it would be sheeted missed so there would be not attept that day. In this case the call tag Probably wasn't turn back in and or the clerk never reprinted it or put it out the next day. Weather might have also effected why three consecutive attempts where not made. Like I said before each package should be sheets each day that doesn't mean there was an attempt to deliver.

Well if people are complain about the service that I provided I haven't heard anything about it.

G

gimmeabreak

That the problem a package could get put in the wrong truck thus it would be sheeted missed so there would be not attept that day. In this case the call tag Probably wasn't turn back in and or the clerk never reprinted it or put it out the next day. Weather might have also effected why three consecutive attempts where not made. Like I said before each package should be sheets each day that doesn't mean there was an attempt to deliver.

Well if people are complain about the service that I provided I haven't heard anything about it.

I learned one thing for sure during my Operations days---we don't own TRUCKS...

Dustyroads

And, getting some perspective, Hoax, there are a lot of worse things about UPS that appear on the internet and the media every day than this guy complaining about his call tag not being made.

G

gimmeabreak

And, getting some perspective, Hoax, there are a lot of worse things about UPS that appear on the internet and the media every day than this guy complaining about his call tag not being made.

c'mon Dusty---my post was not a complaint but an indication of a bigger issue that OUR customers face every day...

Dustyroads

I think our completion rate of call tags is very high, gimme. I think it's actually a measured item in the operations. In our center, every day, we get a message on our diad from a guy I'll call Roy, asking us for the eta of every call tag we have that isn't complete by 2:30. He accounts for each of those on a log sheet. So, actually, our compliance rate is quite high. That is what caused me to wonder if the tag was ever actually dispatched. By pulling the driver's delivery records for that day, seeing if the tag was scanned in secquence, and if the scan was made at the delivery loacation or at another location would probably shed a lot of light on the matter. We have a lot of systems in place in our center, and I'm sure in others, to ensure that we have a high rate of compliance with call tags and return service tags. That is why I believe if you are sincere about dealing with this problem that you assert is pervasive in the system, then you should lodge the customer concern.

G

gimmeabreak

I think our completion rate of call tags is very high, gimme. I think it's actually a measured item in the operations. In our center, every day, we get a message on our diad from a guy I'll call Roy, asking us for the eta of every call tag we have that isn't complete by 2:30. He accounts for each of those on a log sheet. So, actually, our compliance rate is quite high. That is what caused me to wonder if the tag was ever actually dispatched. By pulling the driver's delivery records for that day, seeing if the tag was scanned in secquence, and if the scan was made at the delivery loacation or at another location would probably shed a lot of light on the matter. We have a lot of systems in place in our center, and I'm sure in others, to ensure that we have a high rate of compliance with call tags and return service tags. That is why I believe if you are sincere about dealing with this problem that you assert is pervasive in the system, then you should lodge the customer concern.

again, I do not want to get anyone in hot water---I just want that DAMN package picked up---hopefully AMAZON will reissue--

and I know u guys do a great job overall...

UPSGUY72

I know when I have call tags and I haven'tsheeted them by 2 or 3 I get a message to remind me that I have them and they need to be sheeted.

G

gimmeabreak

HEY---getting late - need some sleep....nice chatting with y'all-----next time I'm extracting a payroll file I'll be certain to make sure 72 and Dusty are missing !!!

Night all----!