Very Sad Day in NYC

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Congratulations to Barack Hussein Obama, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Bill De Blasio, and most of all the media that put and keeps them in positions of power.
Hats off to every glassy-eyed liberal foot soldier who has dutifully chanted, “Hands up don’t shoot,” “I can’t breathe,” or “What do we want? Dead Cops!”
@ChadFu ·
BREAKING: NYPD gets what they deserve.
@Chyeaaas ·
KARMA came around for the #NYPD sad but true
@OhEmmeG "If those cops didnt want to be shot they shouldnt have been dressed like criminals".
@TheOriginalPM ·
Shout out the homie who shot those cops in Brooklyn .
@DontbelieveDuwa: Two cops just got shot in Brooklyn..” Salute the shooter .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The only shame for America is the continued GUN violence that plagues it.

If not for the GUN, this crazy man wouldnt have been able to pull that off, unless of course, you people think he could have brough a butcher knife and stabbed them both.

Oh wait, someone will suggest that, so I guess i buzzed in too early.

GUN violence will always take the lives of innocent persons in this country and we have to do alot more than say a bunch of "sad days for america" or "those poor families" because as long as guns are available to every NUT CASE in this country, we will revisit this scenario over and over and over.

Yes, two policemen lost thier lives, but they too were armed, and were trained to use them and even though gun owners claim guns save lives, it didnt in this case.

That argue is destroyed with the loss of these policemen.

Its unfortunate that our law enforcement members are constantly threatened by guns on our streets, but thats the way gun owners in this country would prefer it.

Protecting policemen would mean giving up your guns, and you wont possibly do that, so in turn, more policemen will be killed.

Its the american way.

TOS.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

If not for the GUN, this crazy man wouldnt have been able to pull that off, unless of course, you people think he could have brough a butcher knife and stabbed them both.

GUN violence will always take the lives of innocent persons in this country and we have to do alot more than say a bunch of "sad days for america" or "those poor families" because as long as guns are available to every NUT CASE in this country, we will revisit this scenario over and over and over.

Yes, two policemen lost thier lives, but they too were armed, and were trained to use them and even though gun owners claim guns save lives, it didnt in this case.

Its unfortunate that our law enforcement members are constantly threatened by guns on our streets, but thats the way gun owners in this country would prefer it.

Protecting policemen would mean giving up your guns, and you wont possibly do that, so in turn, more policemen will be killed.

Its the american way.

TOS.

OMG! Do you EVER STFU?! I have never seen anyone before who is "their own biggest fan" and blow hard, as much as you.

Oh, and before you waste the time typing your usual long-winded novel, save it, I'll never see it. I've already put you on ignore.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
I feel sorry for my Grandkids who have to grow up in this crazy world. Its only going to get worse and getting rid of guns is NOT the answer. I suggest get MORE guns and learn how to use them to protect yourself because the "crazy people" keep getting crazier.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I feel sorry for my Grandkids who have to grow up in this crazy world. Its only going to get worse and getting rid of guns is NOT the answer. I suggest get MORE guns and learn how to use them to protect yourself because the "crazy people" keep getting crazier.
Isn't that the truth....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OMG! Do you EVER STFU?! I have never seen anyone before who is "their own biggest fan" as much as you.

Gee, kind of a buzzkill eh?

The truth hurts. These cops would be alive today if crazy people were forbidden from getting guns.

But, you would have it otherwise.

Everytime people are killed with guns, and especialy cops, the best the gun crowd can offer is the basic "god bless", "poor cops".... etc etc

But they still want to ignore the GUN.

Tragedies will continue to happen, and just today , another policeman was killed with a gun. I am sure another will get killed with a gun tomorrow and the next day and next day after that.

Its the nature of this violent country we keep allowing to remain violent.

Its starts and ends with the gun, like it or not.

TOS.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Its the american way.

TOS.
FFS TOS....it's 5 days before Christmas and people are dead, families are grieving. Try to show a little respect for the men and women who try to keep our streets safe and put a GD lid on your trap!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Its the american way.

TOS.

What a tool you are. Less about the execution about 2 cops, but you come back with your "guns are bad" bs. Their training made no difference when they were ambushed and executed while sitting in their car.

Cops shouldn't have to fear retaliation by thugs because 2 morons died for not listening to the police and for attacking a cop.

RIP officers. Go to hell, shooter.

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.
I can guarantee the gun was not registered, they were probably stolen, I doubt the serial numbers were still readable, and there's probably no chance the shooter had any kind of training in either proficiency or safety. None of that matters anyway, because the person who pulled that trigger is a soulless maniac. So let the gun blaming begin. Stupid guns. Lol. NYPD should go wildcat and all take a much deserved day off. See how people like it when all the cops they blather on about hating are not out there, and do not come blazing to their aid when called for. Thoughts out to the deceased officers, and all the cops around the country, who dutifully carry out such a regrettably thankless job.

UPSJedi2112

I blast Rush in my truck.

Its the american way.

TOS.
I think you switched the words "GUN" and "crazy man" up near the top of your post. Makes more sense that way.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
The man had been arrested over 20 times each time it was a progressively bad crime. what the hell. He eveb lived down here in ga for awhile and got arrested. Its time to shoot the crazys and ask questions later. Firm believer in vigilantes.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
FFS TOS....it's 5 days before Christmas and people are dead, families are grieving. Try to show a little respect for the men and women who try to keep our streets safe and put a GD lid on your trap!

I am showing respect by calling out the problem. I dont IGNORE the problem and simply repeat the same old tired "poor things" rhetoric spoken by everyone else.

Clearly, the shooter has mental problems. He also had access to a gun. The two dont mix and the sooner we come to an agreement on this, the safe this country will be.

Christmas or not, the season isnt a reason for ignoring the blatant truth.

Tomorrow will bring another tragedy, its the american way.

Violence knows no seasons.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Congratulations to Barack Hussein Obama, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Bill De Blasio, and most of all the media that put and keeps them in positions of power.
Hats off to every glassy-eyed liberal foot soldier who has dutifully chanted, “Hands up don’t shoot,” “I can’t breathe,” or “What do we want? Dead Cops!”
@ChadFu ·
@Chyeaaas ·
@OhEmmeG "If those cops didnt want to be shot they shouldnt have been dressed like criminals".
@TheOriginalPM ·
MSNBC could take a stand and get rid of that race baiter.....Uncle Al. I feel for the police commissioner....he has to do what DiBloatio says or he gets fired.

moreluck

golden ticket member
@ChadFu ·
@Chyeaaas ·
@TheOriginalPM ·

So the killer’s motives, which he held for a long time, and which he clearly enunciated, aren’t really his motives. The fact that he was part of the protests, according to his friends, in addition to his comments referencing Garner and Brown, is an irrelevant fact. The effort to paint him as a ‘random crazy’ is underway.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This guy was an :censored2:, he wasn't mentally unstable, he was ghetto piece of crap with a gun.

This is going to go a long way to creating trust between police departments and the black community.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When grandma grabs her chest and falls to the floor.....who you gonna call.......Uncle Al??
The EMTs won't go in if it's not safe, They will wait for the police to check it out.