Veterans Day

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Thank you for your service and sacrifice to all of you who have served. This article has a lot of freebies and discounts you guys can get today.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Thank you for your service and sacrifice to all of you who have served. This article has a lot of freebies and discounts you guys can get today.

One thing you cant get, is the day off. Some commie b/s. We as a nation need to fix this, very least add it in the next contracts.

old levi's

blank space
"Thanks for your service" has become a hollow phrase.
No one cared back then, and I doubt they have had a change of heart.

Last edited:

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I know nobody cared back then, and I doubt they have had a change of heart.
They don’t. Barely anyone cares that youre a marine, airmen, seaman or a soldier. friend em. That’s not what its about. Its about protecting the greatest country and its values. In 2010 A marine named kyle carpenter threw himself on top of grenade in afghanistan. Years later a lady walked up to him told him thank you for your service his response to her was you’re worth it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They don’t. Barely anyone cares that youre a marine, airmen, seaman or a soldier. friend em. That’s not what its about. Its about protecting the greatest country and its values. In 2010 A marine named kyle carpenter threw himself on top of grenade in afghanistan. Years later a lady walked up to him told him thank you for your service his response to her was you’re worth it.
And some of us do. And some of us cry for the veterans who come back and are unwhole, whether mentally or physically. And obviously for those who come back in a flag draped coffin. Again, a heartfelt thank you.

Zowert

There’s a driver at my center who served in the USMC and did three combat tours, two in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. I think he has a Purple Heart, not positive as he doesn’t talk about it much. Not going to name drop but thank you buddy. It’s a shame you don’t get the day off.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No one cared back then, and I doubt they have had a change of heart.
Yo Mr Laughs,
It's a lot better than spitting on them which liberals were doing when our men were coming home from Vietnam. The disrespect they received was total bullsheeteock!