Veterans

moreluck

golden ticket member
vdkIjp5.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Maybe they're homeless because Mitch McConnell cut the programs for helping veterans with PTSD and other issues.

Or maybe they're just losers who can't play the game of capitalism very well.

What will Trumpski do to make it better?

Brag, and do zero.

newfie

Maybe they're homeless because Mitch McConnell cut the programs for helping veterans with PTSD and other issues.

Brag, and do zero.

you just called veterans who put their ass on the line losers?

newfie

Brag, and do zero.

No. Just the losers who pretend that they really care about veterans. Like Mitch McConnell.

I call bullschat.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I call bullschat.

Of course but you do, because be you're ignorant. Republicans have traditionally shot-down many programs to aid vets.

Go fight for our country, but then expect zero support when you get back, except for the GOP rah-rah about "thank you for your service" ...but you are on your own.

newfie

Of course but you do, because be you're ignorant. Republicans have traditionally shot-down many programs to aid vets.

Go fight for our country, but then expect zero support when you get back, except for the GOP rah-rah about "thank you for your service" ...but you are on your own.

caught you in a lie. you attack me for pointing out your dishonesty. typical snowflake.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How about it MrFedEx---are you calling certain veterans losers?

No, but your lack of support for them as a party makes you losers. Volunteer, serve, and then be denied services. That's what the GOP does.

John McCain is a notable exception.

rod

Retired 22 years
No, but your lack of support for them as a party makes you losers. Volunteer, serve, and then be denied services. That's what the GOP does.

John McCain is a notable exception.

Don't associate me with ANY party. I'm about as independent as they come and have done more for my fellow veterans than 10 of you have ever dreamed of. . punk.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Don't associate me with ANY party. I'm about as independent as they come and have done more for my fellow veterans than 10 of you have ever dreamed of. . punk.

How do I know...punk? You certainly seem hard-core Right Wing to me, and none too bright.

Tell your Right Wing leaders to support your vets and also all the non-aborted babies instead of talking Hannity smack and thanking them for their service, which is meaningless feel good pablum.

Put up some money...punk. Support our veterans when they come home, NOT just when they're active duty. Right Wing types might be satisfied with parades and the FOX-style accolades for serving. I am not.

Full support for our returning troops. That way they don't end-up on the street. Got it? Dumb punk.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
How do I know...Punk? You certainly seem hard-core Right Wing to me, and none too bright.

Tell your Right Wing leaders to support your vets and also all the non-aborted babies instead of talking Hannity smack and thanking them for their service, which is meaningless feel good pablum.

Put up some money...Punk.
Are you filling in for TOS until he gets over his election night PTSD?

P

pickup

How do I know...punk? You certainly seem hard-core Right Wing to me, and none too bright.

Put up some money...punk. Support our veterans when they come home, NOT just when they're active duty. Right Wing types might be satisfied with parades and the FOX-style accolades for serving. I am not.

Full support for our returning troops. That way they don't end-up on the street. Got it? Dumb punk.

Did you see that term "fellow veterans" in Rod's post? You're really barking up the wrong tree.