Vice President Biden Officially Condemns the Summer of Love.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

After 3 months of peaceful arson, looting and rioting, Vice President Biden gave a rousing speech in Pittsburgh in which he condemned violence in any form. He went on to blame Trump for fomenting and causing the violence, which was in stark contrast to 2 months ago when Democratic leadership accused Trump of racism for trying to stop the violence.

In reality, internal Democrat and Republican polls show Biden's lead slowly slipping as the Sanders/Biden team's efforts to use the riots and arson against Trump backfired. It appears that after 3 months of Democrats encouraging peaceful looting and shooting, Don Lemon and Joe Biden are finally waking up to the reality that the American people are tired of being told that stealing a 4k LED TV has anything to do with black rights.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Very telling.

1598898318001.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bunker bitch Biden comes out of his basement after 3 months of left wing violence and tries to blame it on Republicans.

"his failure to call on his supporters to stop seeking conflict shows just how weak he is."
-Joe Biden

They're your supporters Joe, and you just made the case for why you shouldn't be president. Idiot.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

After 3 months of peaceful arson, looting and rioting, Vice President Biden gave a rousing speech in Pittsburgh in which he condemned violence in any form. He went on to blame Trump for fomenting and causing the violence, which was in stark contrast to 2 months ago when Democratic leadership accused Trump of racism for trying to stop the violence.

In reality, internal Democrat and Republican polls show Biden's lead slowly slipping as the Sanders/Biden team's efforts to use the riots and arson against Trump backfired. It appears that after 3 months of Democrats encouraging peaceful looting and shooting, Don Lemon and Joe Biden are finally waking up to the reality that the American people are tired of being told that stealing a 4k LED TV has anything to do with black rights.
He sounded good in that speech this afternoon.
Good as in concise, clear, no stumbling.
Well practiced!
I think Trump should drop the dementia remarks about Biden.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Well practiced!

We have been lowering the bar for sometime with Biden..But the evidence is clear from past gaffes and memory lapses that he has issues.

I agree Trump should hammer him and his platform on just the issues...The Democrats are in a no win situation with them supporting these rioters and appeasements with looting. I do not see these fringe ultra left thugs letting up, why should they to get Biden in office. They don’t give a rip about Joe and will not quit their cause, they hate Trump and everything he represents plain and simple, Biden is just a ways to the means.

In Biden’s mind all he has todo is show up and reason with the rioters.. OK Joe go physically to downtown Portland to talk some sense to the Mob and see if that makes a difference.

newfie

Well practiced!

bidens at his best when he gets that angry sounding tone.

I'm enjoying his solution to the covid crisis.

ready

wear a mask
listen to the experts

and the nail in his coffin - shut down if the experts say so.
the experts would be running his presidency if he means it.

Meanwhile I'm seeing a lot of signs of small businesses going down. One of the latest was a restuarant that has been in business for 60 years a landmark in my town.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think Trump is going to try and send Joe into a senile fit of anger by bringing up Hunter.
It’s rare that I sit down and watch a trump rally, speech whatever.
I’m going to watch these debates when they happen, if Joe does it.

If they have an audience, I could see Trump inviting Hunter’s hooker baby mamma.

The big package

Well anybody with half of a brain can see that he contradicts himself all the time , he'll say whatever he has to to get votes (Kamala also) even though it not true . Like CNN he'll spin a story anyway he can to bash the president!!!

The big package

Well practiced!
Anybody who has dealt with the elderly knows that he is heading in that direction , you can be fine one minute and then be totally fine the next and it will get worse!!!:imok::crazy2:

over9five

Staff member

This cracks me up! How stupid are Democrat voters who could swallow this swill? What do the Democrat mayors of all the cities that support the rioters think of this? These mayors that support the rioters and tie the hands of police. Trump has tried numerous times to send in help, but it is always denied by these libterd mayors.

Personally, I want to see law enforcement go in in force, and start cracking skulls. They like violence? Let's give them violence.
You want this rioting crap to go on and on? Vote Democrat.

I realize the Union has to endorse the Democrat, but this time it's just embarrassing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Another angle of Sleepy Joe 's Pittsburgh event. Reporters were not allowed to ask any questions. (All 3 of them)
APP-090120-Biden-Talks-2x.jpg