Video recording

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by UPSTeamster Pragmatist, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Can we video record driver release stops on our phones to prove we delivered to proper location as long as we don't video the customer? I have customers that say I didn't bag when i did and say I deliver to wrong location when I don't.

2. llamainmypocket

llamainmypocket Active Member

The dish records the delivery location so ups knows you did.

3. GPS can be manipulated by management just like everything else.

4. BigBrown87

BigBrown87 If it’s brown, it’s going down

Why, because a customer is giving you a hard time. Have a sup come out with you and dr it to correct location. Then the customer will complain and you will have a sup back you. That's my best possible answer for you video recording will not do anything other then waste time in which they will say you stole time by using your phone.

5. The diad has a camera in it. :We aren't supposed to take pics of people's properties without their permission" was the excuse I was told for not using the camera in the diad.

Ive seen the delivery shot of where I left a pkg and it is right on.
    Do not stop complete the DR until you are at the point where it leaves your hand.

6. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I aim the camera at my junk when I stop complete.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Sissy Brown Short Shorts Active Member

I started doing that this summer with all the rain we had when I would DR TVs to show that it wasn’t raining at the time of delivery. I don’t feel like paying off someone else’s tv because they’re too cheap to put an awning over their door.

8. brown_trousers

brown_trousers Well-Known Member

I remember something in the training about us drivers being financially liable for a bad driver release, but ive never heard of a driver having to pay out because of that.

9. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

I always complete the stop at point of delivery. so when I get follow ups they call the customers and tell them to get a police report if they can’t find their package.

10. Indecisi0n

You're paid yo get it out of sight out of weather runner.

11. Jirachi

Jirachi New Member

I wasn't aware the camera even worked

12. Itll work when they want it to.

13. Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Sissy Brown Short Shorts Active Member

Yeah they can take a percentage of your paycheck if you’re found liable. My buddy had to pay off a 300$ camera that the
    out of sight out of weather? You must be an old timer. I’ve never heard those words out of a managers mouth only drivers with hunchbacks and bionic knees.

14. Indecisi0n

Apparently you don't know how to properly do your job.

15. Us seasoned drivers aren't on here crying about having to pay for bad dr's either.

16. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

What do I look like, Blibo Baggins?
    652C69D5-3194-483C-9402-5DC9E3BECF7D.jpeg