Am I the only one who has not been able to access UPSers.com "View Your Paycheck" option? I have not been able to see my pay stub for a few months now and it's pissing me off!

CoolStoryBro

Am I the only one who has not been able to access UPSers.com "View Your Paycheck" option? I have not been able to see my pay stub for a few months now and it's pissing me off!

You have to click on HR then click on one of the links in there. One of them does the same thing. And another one actually works.

BlackCat

You have to click on HR then click on one of the links in there. One of them does the same thing. And another one actually works.

Yeah, you can not seem to access it through the frontpage. You have to use one of the secondary links under HR to view your paycheck, and under tools to use timecard viewer.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy-1.gif

It seems over the past few weeks they've been working on the database and making changes to their Oracle code. For what reason I don't know but it's always around time card or view paycheck or tax forms that it keeps going down. Usually it's the wee hours of the AM.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive

This happened to me. Can you access it by phone or another device? I could, but my laptop wouldn't work. Try cleaning out your cookies. Worked for me.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have not been able to view mine for a while also. This morning, there was a pop up message to quit my browser and try again. I restarted my macbook and was able to view it.
The regularity with which it is not viewable has my rethinking direct deposit. If the company wants me to do it because it is cheaper, make viewing my check reliable and pay me $100 a year for saving them the dough.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have not been able to view mine for a while also. This morning, there was a pop up message to quit my browser and try again. I restarted my macbook and was able to view it.
The regularity with which it is not viewable has my rethinking direct deposit. If the company wants me to do it because it is cheaper, make viewing my check reliable and pay me $100 a year for saving them the dough.

Download the UPS GO app-----I have never had a problem viewing my paycheck there.

Heavy Package

Dear (Insert Seasonal Name Here) Number24,

Thank you for all of your hard work this Peak Season! Your last paycheck will arrive in Octobruary 2018. In order to receive it, you must turn in a clean UPS "Seasonal Helper" Vest. You have also been removed from Upsers.com. For any questions, call 1-800-PICK-UPS.

Sincerely,

Ida Givahoot
UPS HR Dept

margaritaville

Use a different browser. I tried accessing with firefox and didn't work but it did with google chrome. Firefox must think its a sketchy site or something.

JL 0513

Use a different browser. I tried accessing with firefox and didn't work but it did with google chrome. Firefox must think its a sketchy site or something.

Agreed, browsers are the one variable here. The site works just fine (I use Chrome™). If it doesn't work for you then it's your browser or user error.

watdaflock?

And guys mocked me for still getting a paper copy every week.
Yup. One ignorant goof, unable to view online, does not mean getting hard copy is better. Also - being unable to view it on UPS's website does not mean your paycheck wasn't electronically deposited, by ACH.