Viewing Time Card on Upsers.com

Jetssouth

Just some information that you can now view your time cards on upsers.com. Go to the Job Tools tab. And under time and Expenses go to the time card viewer.
Thanks, very helpful. Is there anyway to check our start date(anniversary date) on upsers.com? Our HR department is really never available and when they are I am gone. Thnks

Jimmystruther

wow so Monday when i punched in it said start time 4:15 when i checked the timecard tool it shows my Start time was 4:25 same goes for tuesday and today which when i punched in it said start time 4:05 but the time card tool says start time was 4:08:ohmy:, i'm gonna speak to my supervisor about this tomorrow

thanks for the heads up TC

Oh Shoot

wow so Monday when i punched in it said start time 4:15 when i checked the timecard tool it shows my Start time was 4:25 same goes for tuesday and today which when i punched in it said start time 4:05 but the time card tool says start time was 4:08:ohmy:, i'm gonna speak to my supervisor about this tomorrow

Thats because its posting time in hundreths...15 minutes would be 1/4 of an hour hence showing 25

hondo

promoted to mediocrity

I think you're confusing 'clock' time and 'click' time. Clock time is what you see on a clock, where 60 minutes=1 hour. With click time, decimal fractions are used instead of minutes; .25 clicks=1/4 hour=15 minutes.

In the two examples you gave above, 4:15=4.25 and 4:05=4.08

Oh Shoot

uploadfromtaptalk1461169325153.jpg

Jimmystruther

I think you're confusing 'clock' time and 'click' time. Clock time is what you see on a clock, where 60 minutes=1 hour. With click time, decimal fractions are used instead of minutes; .25 clicks=1/4 hour=15 minutes.

In the two examples you gave above, 4:15=4.25 and 4:05=4.08

Thats because its posting time in hundreths...15 minutes would be 1/4 of an hour hence showing 25

oh ok makes sense now which is why the end time would end in something like 9.83

Thanks