Vote for what you feel is communicated by management to you as being most important..

Which of these is number one at UPS?

• Safety?

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Quality?

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Quantity?

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • Don't know, or none of the above...

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

GSO_Dave

Re: Vote for what you feel is communicated by management to you as being most importa

Out of five so far, QUANTITY is winning hands down!

Sad... So sad...

:crying:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Vote for what you feel is communicated by management to you as being most importa

If you had posted $$$$.....that would be the run away choice.

For a public company, it's always about $$$$

satellitedriver

No matter who you are, or where you are at, if safety isn't your first concern, then it doesn't matter what is communicated to you.
Quantity, quality and money mean nothing, when you lose it all by an unsafe act.
PAX

over9five

Staff member

More is right.

Unfortunately, it comes before SERVICE as well.

DS

Fenderbender

GSO-Dave...I dont really understand why the responses are all quantity.
If they are talking about PCM's then where I am production is rarely the issue.Its all quality where i am.Scan every pkg,no late air,no business attempts between 12 and 1pm,call if you have more than 5 sendagains etc...and saftey is the 2nd thing they stress.The only time you hear about production is when they call you into the center manager's office.A good center team knows how much "quantity" is humanly attainable,and dispatches accordingly.Or am I missing something here...

brownrodster

after safety it's get missloads delivered!!! get them to someone else to deliver etc. scan every package.

I've never been bothered about speed / quantity.

GSO_Dave

GSO-Dave...I dont really understand why the responses are all quantity.
If they are talking about PCM's then where I am production is rarely the issue.Its all quality where i am.Scan every pkg,no late air,no business attempts between 12 and 1pm,call if you have more than 5 sendagains etc...and saftey is the 2nd thing they stress.The only time you hear about production is when they call you into the center manager's office.A good center team knows how much "quantity" is humanly attainable,and dispatches accordingly.Or am I missing something here...

Nope, DS, you're not the one missing something...

My HUB is missing a "good management team", hell I'd take a bad one over what we've got...

[EVIL]ABYSMAL [/EVIL]describes them to a "T"....