Vote no FB page an embarrassment and no class

LagunaBrown

The election is over but the Z camp are blaming the Canadian Teamsters for their loss on the "vote no FB page" (The ballot count is what mattered not the order it was counted). Where is the unity? They cry that the election was fixed or that H never sent out ballots. Really it's every excuse in the book and if your Canadian or a Teamster you should be pisses at the ignorance and lack of moderation of the page. It's an angry mob and a total embarrassment to the INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD of TEAMSTERS. If Z was half the man people make him he would stop that crap on the page.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The election is over but the Z camp are blaming the Canadian Teamsters for their loss on the "vote no FB page" (The ballot count is what mattered not the order it was counted). Where is the unity? They cry that the election was fixed or that H never sent out ballots. Really it's every excuse in the book and if your Canadian or a Teamster you should be pisses at the ignorance and lack of moderation of the page. It's an angry mob and a total embarrassment to the INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD of TEAMSTERS. If Z was half the man people make him he would stop that crap on the page.
This is how little people know. They think Hoffa mails out the ballots. People should update their address since 1990 when they lived in the one bedroom apartment with mom. I hate grown ass men cry babies almost as much as I hate TDU.

LagunaBrown

You could shuffle the regions around in any order and it's still a loss for Z. Blaming the Canadians shows how ignorant they are. I am upset at the comments and it makes the teamsters look bad.

IMG_0359.jpg

LeadBelly

Banned
The vote no pageis a travesty. I monitor it to show why I have little faith in humanity. I'm really surprised more members haven't been fired for what they put on there. I cringe at it. I've told some to be careful but most don't understand.

LeadBelly

Banned
Thank you for proving my point. Dope.
You need to understand. You are low level management who is in your twenties. You need to be slapped down. It's for your own good. You will get to big for your britches and a guy like me will eat you alive by getting you fired or loss of stock as well as demotion.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
You need to understand. You are low level management who is in your twenties. You need to be slapped down. It's for your own good. You will get to big for your britches and a guy like me will eat you alive by getting you fired or loss of stock as well as demotion.
You are the one that needs to understand... stop making personal attacks.

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

anHOURover

The vote no page served its purpose ..: It's a trash dump now that is moderated by Tdu and kp himself. N. The self proclaimed creator didn't even create the page.
I was campaigning in 177 and a member came up to me and let me know that mt didn't start it. This member did but was afraid to attach his name to it.
Mt took credit and now he thinks he's a movie star. Look at the admins. You will see law p who is KP .
Mt sat back and did nothing for 30 years in 177. He wakes up as he's about to retire !

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.
I'm giving him advice on how to stay employed with ups. I'm the big bad wolf to a guy like him. There was no personal attack sweetheart just helping him out.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Hi

LeadBelly

Banned

BE well Cheryl

LagunaBrown

If only they could harness that angry mob on the FB page and attack the real enemy, Politicians and Corperations that are trying to destroy our Union. Both H and Z got votes because they have helped the working man in some compacity. Teamsters need to take that high road and stop fighting each other and focus our energy on saving pension plans and the middle class. We all need to spend less time blaming the people that did not vote and more time networking with members that did. There is a bigger battle that we must recognize regardless of who won the Teamster President.

Solidarity!

Last edited:

Fullhouse

The embarrassment is the fact that only 204k out of 1.4 million sent their ballots in!