"Vote No on the UPS Contract" Facebook Page

HubBub

re: "Vote No on the UPS Contract" Facebook Page

Too bad I don't have a facebook. Guess I'll just have to wait for the details and make up my own mind. Darn it.

Rented Ammo

This is assuming the full details is what we're hearing so far.....what I've heard so far is that we are screwed....the par timers r screwed and the retires are screwed...the TDU post of the contract details is some straight BS if that's at all true...this page was created so people are aware what the full details will be which will be posted on that site when they become available ...

Rented Ammo

Vote No on the UPS Contract Facebook Group

This is assuming the full details is what we're hearing so far.....what I've heard so far is that we are screwed....the part timers r screwed and the retires are screwed...the TDU post of the contract details is some straight BS if that's at all true...this page was created so people are aware what the full details will be which will be posted on that site when they become available ...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/161346104027154/

UPSGUY72

This is assuming the full details is what we're hearing so far.....what I've heard so far is that we are screwed....the par timers r screwed and the retires are screwed...the TDU post of the contract details is some straight BS if that's at all true...this page was created so people are aware what the full details will be which will be posted on that site when they become available ...

Why don't you just wait until we get all the details before your start making assumptions from the rumors your have heard.

Rented Ammo

I am going to wait but I want to get as many people involved as I can so that when the details are reveled then we can all decide and debate what we should do...

HubBub

I am going to wait but I want to get as many people involved as I can so that when the details are reveled then we can all decide and debate what we should do...

So is there a "vote yes" page? What about a "screw this I quit" page? Let's cover all our bases just in case.

Dnking

FireFalcon
Vote No on the UPS Contract Facebook Page

Makeupsdeliver.com has more details of the tentative agreement. From what I've read there I'm voting NO!!

I've been part-time for 13 years, now if I ever go full-time I have to wait another 4 years to get to top rate? That is BS

rudy5150

Yeah i still cant believe how bad this tentative agreement is.......we make an early deal with UPS and we give back to them? After record profits yr after year this is pathetic. We expect are leaders to fight for us to the end and get UPS's best and final offer. Instead we get this garbage deal!

pretender

Is straight BS the same as jumbo shrimp?

S

serenity now

Makeupsdeliver.com has more details of the tentative agreement. From what I've read there I'm voting NO!!

I've been part-time for 13 years, now if I ever go full-time I have to wait another 4 years to get to top rate? That is BS

you said if I ever go full-time......
have you already passed on the opportunity at least once?

To keep this BS from going through we should simply reject it out of hand and refuse to vote on this proposal! Every UPS teamster needs to let their local no WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN VOTING ON THIS PROPOSAL! August is month's away send Hall and Hoffa back to the table for a better deal!

3.90 over 5 years, Healthcare that is uncertain, 4 year progression..............Which part of that is rocking your boat and makes you want to vote on this BS! UPS made over 20 billion dollars over the past 6 years! And this is the BEST Hall and Hoffa can do! We need to reject this proposal(OUR RIGHT) and refuse to even vote on it!

Ghost in the Darkness

I am voting no, Hoffa thinks this is a great contract...ha. Funny how it came out the day the first Q profits were posted. Remember when UPS said they enjoyed working with Hoffa awhile back.