Vote Them Out,....2016

Spongebob1

The members have the power in the pen!!
Your vote - your voice!!

If you feel you were deceived or lied to over this last contract, you have the (power of the pen)
and vote,... let your voice be heard at the convention!

If you're un-happy with current leadership, VOTE,.....

If you're un-happy with all the pension cuts, VOTE,.....

Now H's supporters are gonna blame tdu,... But it's the current administration that's destroying this Union, remember H, had 17 yrs to do something about the pension problems and choose to ignore it,..... What he did to our brothers and sisters in the central & PA,... If your P.O'ers have turned into ( yes-men ) for H and there's a delegate slate running against them, please support them, that's your voice to be heard in Vegas,

BrownBrokeDown

The members have the power in the pen!!
Your vote - your voice!!

If you feel you were deceived or lied to over this last contract, you have the (power of the pen)
and vote,... let your voice be heard at the convention!

If you're un-happy with current leadership, VOTE,.....

If you're un-happy with all the pension cuts, VOTE,.....

Now H's supporters are gonna blame tdu,... But it's the current administration that's destroying this Union, remember H, had 17 yrs to do something about the pension problems and choose to ignore it,..... What he did to our brothers and sisters in the central & PA,... If your P.O'ers have turned into ( yes-men ) for H and there's a delegate slate running against them, please support them, that's your voice to be heard in Vegas,
While I am unhappy with the status quo (retiree health costs, progression time increase, etc), you should never say blindly vote for the other guy. Change can be damn good, BUT change can be worse too.

Spongebob1

While I am unhappy with the status quo (retiree health costs, progression time increase, etc),

I take it your not happy,.... then take a stance, if your not happy at your local leadership, then I would bet the house that there are others,...if there is a slate running against the current administration go talk to them, voice your thoughts and opinions, get involved,..

Remember your vote - your voice,
Send people to Vegas that will fight for you!!!

BrownBrokeDown

I take it your not happy,.... then take a stance, if your not happy at your local leadership, then I would bet the house that there are others,...if there is a slate running against the current administration go talk to them, voice your thoughts and opinions, get involved,..

Remember your vote - your voice,
Send people to Vegas that will fight for you!!!
never said i wasn't happy with the local leadership

Spongebob1

The members have the power,.....
Vote the slate that will speak for you in Vegas!!

YOUR VOTE ~ YOUR VOICE

image.jpeg

Let see. Because of Ken H I make 34.49 an hour plus on or about 35Grand in Benefits. I'm a truck driver than can basically buy what I want. Build a house if I want. I live the American Dream kinda like in the 1950's but in the GOP led America that has tried to destroy labor unions that is 2016.

Ken H has negotiated all of the contracts that I've got and I have all that. Thanks Ken. All this Because I'm a Teamster who works for UPS and good old Kenny H negotiationed it.

My medical is better that 95% of American.

Thank you for giving me this tool to make a good life for my family and I.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Let see. Because of Ken H I make 34.49 an hour plus on or about 35Grand in Benefits. I'm a truck driver than can basically buy what I want. Build a house if I want. I live the American Dream kinda like in the 1950's but in the GOP led America that has tried to destroy labor unions that is 2016.

Ken H has negotiated all of the contracts that I've got and I have all that. Thanks Ken. All this Because I'm a Teamster who works for UPS and good old Kenny H negotiationed it.

Actually we had all that (proportionally) under Carey.

Yet, you have yet to give Carey credit on anything.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

That's rooster talk.