VP Rome "7 Lives" A. Needs your help, Please HELP!!!

Hofficer Hater

Hoffa's VP Rome "7 Lives" A. is begging for your support to pay for his defense. His goons and kool-aid drinkers have set up this page to help with the cost of his crooked :censored2:: www.defendrome.com

You can donate a max of $14,000 and non Teamsters like management personnel are also allowed to donate.

For those of you that may not know, Rome A had his hearing with the IRO on August 16th where the IDO - Charles C threw the kitchen sink at him.

Official disciplinary action against Rome A is expected to be issued by the IRO between April 28th and May 15th.

If you want to be stupid and donate to the Rome "crook" A Fund go ahead and throw your money in the trash.

Please hurry, be the first maroon in your local to donate for the defense of a crook!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hoffa's VP Rome "7 Lives" A. is begging for your support to pay for his defense. His goons and kool-aid drinkers have set up this page to help with the cost of his crooked :censored2:: www.defendrome.com

You can donate a max of $14,000 and non Teamsters like management personnel are also allowed to donate.

For those of you that may not know, Rome A had his hearing with the IRO on August 16th where the IDO - Charles C threw the kitchen sink at him.

Official disciplinary action against Rome A is expected to be issued by the IRO between April 28th and May 15th.

If you want to be stupid and donate to the Rome "crook" A Fund go ahead and throw your money in the trash.

Please hurry, be the first maroon in your local to donate for the defense of a crook!
You just helped his cause.

anHOURover

I'd like to donate my Philadelphia phillies tickets

wide load

What's his "cause"???

I know having a good "cause" is supposed to make us forget about everything else....and please don't say autism, that "cause" is already taken.
Um, to generate money for his defense? I know you think every post is layered in some conspiracy but sometimes it's as simple as it reads. The OP seemed upset by RA, yet the OP helped publicize RA's cause. Good enough for you?

Hofficer Hater

Um, to generate money for his defense? I know you think every post is layered in some conspiracy but sometimes it's as simple as it reads. The OP seemed upset by RA, yet the OP helped publicize RA's cause. Good enough for you?

Who's OP?

This is not a conspiracy. The website begging for donations is there.

Word has it that the IDO submitted his report to the IRO last Thursday and is recommending the expulsion of Rome A from the IBT. Rome As attorney has until the 27th to respond to the IRO. But What Rome doesn't understand is that there's no jury. Whatever the IDO recommends goes and the IRO rules.

So if you want to be stupid and donate to a lost cause go ahead. Just be warned that Rome As days as a Teamster are numbered!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Give until it hurts.
This "cause" seems to be right up your alley.

wide load

Who's OP?

This is not a conspiracy. The website begging for donations is there.

Word has it that the IDO submitted his report to the IRO last Thursday and is recommending the expulsion of Rome A from the IBT. Rome As attorney has until the 27th to respond to the IRO. But What Rome doesn't understand is that there's no jury. Whatever the IDO recommends goes and the IRO rules.

So if you want to be stupid and donate to a lost cause go ahead. Just be warned that Rome As days as a Teamster are numbered!
OP is Original Poster. That means you.

Word is? Do you know that certain groups thought that Hall would be hung out to dry too? I'm not preaching innocence for RA but why not wait to see what happens before the stones are thrown? The guy obviously has and had support.

Hofficer Hater

OP is Original Poster. That means you.

Word is? Do you know that certain groups thought that hall would be hung out to dry too? I'm not preaching innocence for RA but why not wait to see what happens before the stones are thrown? The guy obviously has and had support.

Ken Hs "obstruction" charges were the only ones that were dropped. He's still under the gun for the 32,000 documents and emails; his failure to discipline Nicole B S for embezzling funds, tampering with receipts and his extra marital affair with her. Nicole B S resigned from her job and cooperated in full with the investigators.

wide load

Ken Hs "obstruction" charges were the only ones that were dropped. He's still under the gun for the 32,000 documents and emails; his failure to discipline Nicole B S for embezzling funds, tampering with receipts and his extra marital affair with her. Nicole B S resigned from her job and cooperated in full with the investigators.
Here we go. I'm sorry but I don't believe you or your TDU mantra. RA appreciates the bump.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

What website do you get this cutting edge information from? He read the Rome talking points then the ken h talking points all we need now is him to tell us he's voting no on the 2018 ups contract before it gets negociated

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Because it obviously affects you emotionally. Only reason I do it.
So, you are telling us that you continually rail against TDU because you believe it effects me emotionally, ignoring that (by your logic) that it will help propagate the organization you loathe?

Real smart.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I didn't donate. I wouldn't have even known until the OP posted it. But your responses will help him too. RA thanks you for the "bump".
Nobody believes that.
Remember, those dollars you gave Rome may be tax deductible if he has acquired nonprofit status.

wide load

So, you are telling us that you continually rail against TDU because you believe it effects me emotionally, ignoring that (by your logic) that it will help propagate the organization you loathe?

Real smart.
It's all about you! You don't know this?