VX3

brown67

I'm running my route today and I get a message from my on car to enter VX3 in the ojs field of the verify screen. Never heard of that before. Sent a message back asking what VX3 meant, but got nothing back. Any ideas? My work group is 3, but other than that I have no idea.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Probably make your numbers better...or maybe they were suppose to go out with you and had other stuff to do...out of curiosity check your numbers tomorrow and see if there is a change..if you did enter the "code"

brown67

Running scratch thing is starting to heat up here and on most days I'm fairly close to scrath, but I got crushed on Monday and the load was a disaster, so I ran about an hour over. Sup talked with me this morning, but nothing serious or heated. He just wanted to know what happened. He has done some ride alongs, but not with me. Wonder if like you said he was going to go out with me, but let it go and just had me enter in his ojs code?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Running scratch thing is starting to heat up here and on most days I'm fairly close to scrath, but I got crushed on Monday and the load was a disaster, so I ran about an hour over. Sup talked with me this morning, but nothing serious or heated. He just wanted to know what happened. He has done some ride alongs, but not with me. Wonder if like you said he was going to go out with me, but let it go and just had me enter in his ojs code?

I wouldn't call 1 hour over being crushed....that is only 5 or so minutes off per hour...please. Next time your load looks like go get your sup and tell him that is unacceptable and chew his/her ass. Are they going to start harassing everybody again...the allowance is an absolute joke..period...

rod

Retired 22 years
If that's what it was than its fine with me. Rather have an ojs ride w/o a sup than with one. :hapydancsmil:

Mine used to meet me on route for about an hour then take off the rest of the day to go golfing or whatever. It was his lie so I didn't care how he told it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Mine used to meet me on route for about an hour then take off the rest of the day to go golfing or whatever. It was his lie so I didn't care how he told it.

I call that a win-win. He gets credit for the OJS and you dont have to listen to him talk all day.

Borderline 9.5

Before I left the building Monday, sup went over some telematics stats with me and then entered some OJS info. Could be proff that they discussed issue with me for future issues.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's a code for telematics.
It is, as mentioned previously, for a vitual ojs.
It expands the informationed gathered to include more than the standard things you see on the daily reports.

brownIEman

As stated, this is the code used for a "vitual" OJS done with the help of telematics. It is intended to be used to identify some unusual event or exception occuring during a drivers day, to review with the driver the following day. The conversation you had with your sup in the AM was the virtual OJS, coding it in the board just gives him credit for doing it.

brown67

As stated, this is the code used for a "vitual" OJS done with the help of telematics. It is intended to be used to identify some unusual event or exception occuring during a drivers day, to review with the driver the following day. The conversation you had with your sup in the AM was the virtual OJS, coding it in the board just gives him credit for doing it.

He pulled up my telematics from Monday, because I entered my lunch wrong. Put in 1733 to 1713 instead of 1733 to 1813. So it showed that I was doing nothing for 40 minutes. When he pulled it up it showed that I was sitting at taco bell for 40 minutes with the the truck off. No big deal once I showed him that I was on break and just keyed in my break wrong. He corrected the times and my over allowed went down to 96 over instead of over an hour over. I think the code was just like you said, just showing he went over the day before with me.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
He pulled up my telematics from Monday, because I entered my lunch wrong. Put in 1733 to 1713 instead of 1733 to 1813. So it showed that I was doing nothing for 40 minutes. When he pulled it up it showed that I was sitting at taco bell for 40 minutes with the the truck off. No big deal once I showed him that I was on break and just keyed in my break wrong. He corrected the times and my over allowed went down to 96 over instead of over an hour over. I think the code was just like you said, just showing he went over the day before with me.

So you went from 1hour over down to 96...good recovery.lol aren't you glad the sup made this right...ridiculous

brownIEman

So you went from 1hour over down to 96...good recovery.lol aren't you glad the sup made this right...ridiculous

What is ridiculous about it? Are you saying if telematics shows a driver sitting doing nothing for 40 min, when not on break, that it is ridiculous of a supervisor to ask the driver about it?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If that's what it was than its fine with me. Rather have an ojs ride w/o a sup than with one. :hapydancsmil:

mine still leaves at lunch never to be seen again after one of his 5 mistresses picks him up for some
Afternoon delight.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
What is ridiculous about it? Are you saying if telematics shows a driver sitting doing nothing for 40 min, when not on break, that it is ridiculous of a supervisor to ask the driver about it?
No, what's rediculous is when you tell said sup that for the 300th time you had to sort the truck for 20 mins here or there because the preloader loaded your truck like a woodchipper and they look at you like you have 3 heads.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

It's just the fact that a sup can't just ask the driver about the time...it's always a trust issue.ups doesn't trust their employees..have to get the technology out...whatever