W-2 from 2019

bird

I am a former employee. How do I get a W-2 form from 2019? I've called the corporate office in Atlanta, but I did not have my employee ID when I selected option for W-2 form. I even gave them my SSN. They referred me back to HR, but I was not able to speak with anyone. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated ( number I can call, or person I can contact).

Commercial Inside Release

The IRS can easily give you parts of your tax record. As a taxpayer, you paid for those dumbasses, so use them... That is what they are for. You will usually get your docs by snail mail within the standard 3-6 weeks.

You can make the request for an old W-2 form by mail by filling out a 4506-T “Request for Transcript of Tax Return” form to the IRS.

I had to use it once to prove that I did not die in another country.

pkgdriver

The IRS can easily give you parts of your tax record. As a taxpayer, you paid for those dumbasses, so use them... That is what they are for. You will usually get your docs by snail mail within the standard 3-6 weeks.

You can make the request for an old W-2 form by mail by filling out a 4506-T “Request for Transcript of Tax Return” form to the IRS.

Dont leave us hanging……

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Talk to the irs to obtain those.
Or talk to the tax company you used to file your return.

bird

Thank you

bird

Thank you