w2

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just tried to access the ADP link and continue to get the same error message that I have received the past few days.

You don't need your W-2--just use your end of year paystub. If you use tax software to complete your returns simply import last year's return(s) and update your W-2 information using the numbers from your EOY paystub.

I e-filed both of my returns Thursday. Keep in mind that the IRS will not begin accepting e-filed returns until the 17th.

SusiiQ

I didnt have w2 for ups last year. Wheni log in just says no statements available. Im hoping they release by the 15th. If anyone used ado before and could help me l. Thanks :-)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I didnt have w2 for ups last year. Wheni log in just says no statements available. Im hoping they release by the 15th. If anyone used ado before and could help me l. Thanks :-)

You can still prepare your taxes using your EOY paystub and when your W-2 is available, which should be the early part of next week, you can then compare the figures, put in the EIN and Employer Address and then e-file.

Kae3106

They will be available in the next few days. We just finalized the year end files and released them to ADP.

Here's how the process works behind the scenes: after the final paycheck of the year, a special payroll environment is opened up for about a week to allow Payroll to make any last minute adjustments to YTD wages or taxes. (This is why it is a BAD idea to prepare your taxes from your last check stub. Also, it's against IRS rules.) That special payroll run closed about a week ago. After that, the data is finalized and sent to ADP. ADP creates reports and sends them back to UPS for review. UPS reviews them for accuracy and authorizes ADP to process the W2 files. That's the stage we're at now so ADP is working hard at generating the W2s and getting them ready to print.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The W-2's are on upsers this morning. Mine was the same as my end of year pay stub. I was not able to access the ADP link directly from upsers---I had to type ADP W-2 in the search field and was able to access it from there.