Wacky News

fethrs

That kind of ties in with getting women to shut up. Hummer comes to mind. You know the "other thing" :surprised:

over9five

Staff member
The saddest part is that it sounds like they were interrupted having The. Best. *** TIME. they had ever had!

<"sounds like!" heh heh hehehheh!!>

Last edited:

Big Babooba

Pair charged with having sex in Springfield park

Police arrested a man and woman Thursday afternoon for having sex in a city park just down the street from the police station, police said.

Officers Emilio Arroyo and Julio Cornejo had just left the station shortly after 3 p.m. when they were flagged down by some children who reported a couple was having sex in plain view at Armory Commons, a small park at Spring and Pearl streets, said police Capt. C. Lee Bennett.

The officers saw the couple in a corner of the park, and each was naked from the waist down, Bennett said.

David Jesse, 51, and Kathleen Ginman, 47, both homeless, were charged with open and gross lewdness.

The police report notes that the couple appeared intoxicated, and when told they were under arrest, one of them replied "Why? We're only having sex."

tworavens

JuniorMember for 24 Years
Pair charged with having sex in Springfield park

Police arrested a man and woman Thursday afternoon for having sex in a city park just down the street from the police station, police said.

Officers Emilio Arroyo and Julio Cornejo had just left the station shortly after 3 p.m. when they were flagged down by some children who reported a couple was having sex in plain view at Armory Commons, a small park at Spring and Pearl streets, said police Capt. C. Lee Bennett.

The officers saw the couple in a corner of the park, and each was naked from the waist down, Bennett said.

David Jesse, 51, and Kathleen Ginman, 47, both homeless, were charged with open and gross lewdness.

The police report notes that the couple appeared intoxicated, and when told they were under arrest, one of them replied "Why? We're only having sex."

Yep, that's some gross lewdness right there...

over9five

Staff member
I'd hate to never get to have sex again simply because I'm homeless! One should have nothing to do with the other!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This is funny?

OMAHA, Neb. — A Nebraska man who stole a painting of the Virgin Mary to finance an abortion for a teen he raped has been convicted of first-degree sexual assault and felony theft.

I guess I need to have my funny bone checked as I don't see the humor in this.

P

pickup

I thought so too until I read the first paragraph.

The irony that a painting of a woman who conceived a child through Immaculate Conception would be stolen to pay for an abortion of a rape victim is beyond comprehension.

I believe the concept "Immaculate Conception" is used to define the state of Grace that Mary was born with(as opposed to the sin of Adam) and not the miraculous conception of jesus. But I know what you mean , upstateny.

What's also funny about this story is that the guy went to Mexico to get the abortion. I believe that due to it's overwhelming Roman Catholic culture, it is near impossible to get an abortion there. He was better off trying to get one in the u.s.