Waiting for Superman.

bbsam

Staff member
Was the logic too deep for you Island, 'cause all you came up with was a litany of gripes. I addressed the situation simply by saying that the problems put forth by "Superman" simply do not address all the problems of educating the young in this country. That is why you don't get to use the national test scores in this argument. The problem is bigger. That's all. But somehow you felt that I had invited you to air every bitch about the administration you could come up with. How on earth did we come to that?

packageguy

bbsam,
Here it is ?
"It is a small sample" --"It is a larger set "
"Obama was in favor of charter schools" now he is against
Lets keep going-seems to be a sensitive area.

Obama was the Hope And Change candidate-As President no change nor hope.
Obama was going to close Gitmo -Gitmo remains open
Obama was going to eliminate the power of lobbies--to funny to comment on
Obama was going to have transparency----Everything behind closed doors
Obama claimed Bush tax cuts major problem --Bush tax cuts in place
Obama claimed civil trials for 911--back to Bush Tribunals
Obama supported charter schools --before he destroyed them.
Obama was going to end wars--we now have three.
Obama was going to keep unemployment under 8% - not happening.
Obama has G.E. Ceo Jeff I. key job creator---G.E. no jobs-no tax paid
Obama was going to save us with alter nrg plan --- Go fill up your car.
Obama was going to end the housing crisis --verge of next bubble -fannie +fred
Obama and Dems could not make a budget for 11--Republicans did
Obama has no idea how to bring fiscal respons--Ryan has detailed plan
Obama asks all to be civil in communication -Forgot to tell unions and Dems
Obama -----Wait I do not want to waste my Sunday --Maybe I can get a round of Golf in when Obama is finished.

Nothing like the CHANGE in Washington to reflect on.
Should be interesting on how many people will be as Barack would say "BAMBOOZLED" by the next Presidential election.:dissapointed:

Yes, you are right---------He is finished period

moreluck

golden ticket member
I knew you'd probably ask............

Sarah Palin
Mitt Romney
Mike Huckabee
David Petraeus
Rudy Giuliani
Newt Gingrich
Bobby Jindal
Jeb Bush
Charlie Crist
Lindsey Graham
Rand Paul
Michelle Bachman
Rudy Giuliani
John Huntsman Jr.
Allen West
Donald Trump
Tim Pawlenty
Gov. Cristie

bbsam

Staff member

Sarah Palin
Mitt Romney
Mike Huckabee
David Petraeus
Rudy Giuliani
Newt Gingrich
Bobby Jindal
Jeb Bush
Charlie Crist
Lindsey Graham
Rand Paul
Michelle Bachman
Rudy Giuliani
John Huntsman Jr.
Allen West
Donald Trump
Tim Pawlenty
Gov. Cristie

The more you post, the more I like Obama's chances. Half the people you list won't even want to run.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well of course, they can't all run, but time will sort them out. A couple of them have said "never". You know what they say ?...."never say never" !

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Sarah Palin
Mitt Romney
Mike Huckabee
David Petraeus
Rudy Giuliani
Newt Gingrich
Bobby Jindal
Jeb Bush
Charlie Crist
Lindsey Graham
Rand Paul
Michelle Bachman
Rudy Giuliani
John Huntsman Jr.
Allen West
Donald Trump
Tim Pawlenty
Gov. Cristie

None of these folks are electable. Here's why:

Palin: Too dumb
Romney: Mormon
Huckabee: Maurice Clemmons
Petraeus: Association with war
Giuliani: One-trick pony (9-11)
Huntsman: Unknown
Gingrich: Ethics problems. personal life issues
Jindal: Disastrous speech on national TV
Bush: Dubya's brother
Crist: Metrosexual
Graham: Closeted homosexual
Paul: Too extreme (Tea Bagger)
Bachman: Insane
West: Tea Bagger
Trump: Hair, personal life, Birther
Pawlenty: Too far Right
Cristie: Too far Right, Obese

Obama: Intelligent, superb speaker, proven winner. You're welcome.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Huntsman may be unknown to you, but Cavuto has been talking about him for a long time. I lived in Utah twice and Huntsman is a well known name there.
I'll add to your list.......Obama.......... no leadership skills...superb 'reader'

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Huntsman may be unknown to you, but Cavuto has been talking about him for a long time. I lived in Utah twice and Huntsman is a well known name there.
I'll add to your list.......Obama.......... no leadership skills...superb 'reader'

Gee, I wonder which way Cavuto tilts? And here's a newsflash. Every president I can remember used a teleprompter.

brett636

Huntsman is a non starter for me simply because he supports cap and trade. Running another moderate will simply earn us another 4 years of Obama. The most surefire way to defeat him is to run a solid conservative against him. Considering this is a center of right country getting a strong conservative elected after this disaster of a President should be a walk in the park.

Personally I am really looking forward to next years debates no matter who wins the republican primary. An unprepared empty beer can could slaughter Obama given his record as President. He just has nothing to hang his hat on as an accomplishment during his Presidency.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Huntsman is a non starter for me simply because he supports cap and trade. Running another moderate will simply earn us another 4 years of Obama. The most surefire way to defeat him is to run a solid conservative against him. Considering this is a center of right country getting a strong conservative elected after this disaster of a President should be a walk in the park.

Personally I am really looking forward to next years debates no matter who wins the republican primary. An unprepared empty beer can could slaughter Obama given his record as President. He just has nothing to hang his hat on as an accomplishment during his Presidency.

Well, I was trying to show 'what's his name' that there are more than just 4 possible candidates out there.
I too am anxious to see debates with Obama, prompter-less, and trying desparately to think on his feet.....which is a definite weak spot for him..

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Well, I was trying to show 'what's his name' that there are more than just 4 possible candidates out there.
I too am anxious to see debates with Obama, prompter-less, and trying desparately to think on his feet.....which is a definite weak spot for him..
If that's what amuses you, seeing him and Palin together ought to be a real treat :happy-very:.
Current polling has Obama beating republican challengers pretty much across the board, though not by any insurmountable margins between now and the election. A lot will depend on what the economy does between now and then and anyone who thinks it's a lock either way is thinking with their heart and not their head.

island1fox

All this and still the best the republicans can come up with is Palin, Gingrich, Trump, and Bachman. Good luck.

All this and more:

Obama was going to be a uniter --instead more division
Obama had all the shovel ready jobs---then there were no shovel ready jobs
Obama was going to change the tone in DC --more of the same.
Obama vowed to post legislation for people to read --no body reads just votes.
Obama was for DOMA before he was against it.
Obama was for Congressional approval before war--now just gets U.N. approval
Obama was against unfunded war --Who is paying for all the cruise missles used now.
Obama was against Regime change --now he is for it.

The liberals battle cry was BUSH lied ----What has this man done ??? He really believes we are stupid -for some he is right.
Anyone that loves America, Has common sense and Integrity and has ANY business sense will be a far better President than what we have today.
Have I mentioned Leadership skills ???:happy-very:

island1fox

Sarah Palin
Mitt Romney
Mike Huckabee
David Petraeus
Rudy Giuliani
Newt Gingrich
Bobby Jindal
Jeb Bush
Charlie Crist
Lindsey Graham
Rand Paul
Michelle Bachman
Rudy Giuliani
John Huntsman Jr.
Allen West
Donald Trump
Tim Pawlenty
Gov. Cristie

Moreluck,
Interesting list ---I would add Rubio. With the Latin- Hispanic voting block as the largest minority group and growing--Marco will be a force in the near future.

island1fox

People talk about the growth of Private sector jobs the past two months. Interesting that when the Bush Tax cuts were finally extended and some certainty for private sector planning was in place --we see some improvement.
Now Obama wanted to "freeze " current spending levels ---instead had to settle for BILLIONS taken out of the budget.

As the right continues with fiscal responsability and the economy continues to improve many people especially the Independents will understand what has worked.

If we have a big bounce in the Economy and jobs are created is Obama going to claim the Bush Tax cuts and the spending cuts as his ??

He will !!:happy-very: But many will know the truth :wink2: