waiting time to file

derrick

Do you have to wait until you get your paycheck to file a grievance for not getting paid properly on your check? looked online and they didn't pay me for my second half of my job. so can I file a grievance today even though I don't get my check until Thursday?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Yes, they have time to cut a green check, or if under the min. amount, added to next weeks check. So either Monday or next Friday you can file

542thruNthru

Do you have to wait until you get your paycheck to file a grievance for not getting paid properly on your check? looked online and they didn't pay me for my second half of my job. so can I file a grievance today even though I don't get my check until Thursday?

It's best to wait so if they make multiple mistakes on one paycheck you only have to write one grievance.

Have you let them know they messed up so that they can fix it?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You need to let them know about the violation before filing so they have a chance to fix it. If they inform payroll in time, they can fix the pay before it is issued.

derrick

being as this is the 9th time this has happened I was just thinking about waiting until Thursday to notify them then file Friday. And I know exactly what they did. my manager didn't put in my second half time of work so its on my manager and not payroll. but i'm supposed to have a 8 hour guarantee but for some reason it always goes in under actual time so they don't automatically pay me the 22 hours they owe me. its for last week hours work so I get the check thursday.

542thruNthru

being as this is the 9th time this has happened I was just thinking about waiting until Thursday to notify them then file Friday. And I know exactly what they did. my manager didn't put in my second half time of work so its on my manager and not payroll. but i'm supposed to have a 8 hour guarantee but for some reason it always goes in under actual time so they don't automatically pay me the 22 hours they owe me. its for last week hours work so I get the check thursday.

Are you working the second half or going home?