Walk of shame

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It sucks when you forget to leave your keys in your truck at the end of the day and get to the guard shack and have to do the long walk of shame back to your truck. You hear the inevitable oh that sucks and random laughing. :)

Worse is remembering to turn in your truck keys and forgetting your car keys in your locker. Especially when it's a 1/4 mile walk back.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
There's always a spare. In our center there in a lock box in the truck. I just yawn and keep walking towards my car.

Johney

I haven't done that since Telematics and that noisy key fob. Sounds like a cow bell all day long. No way I could ever walk out with that thing clipped to me.

Buck Fifty

No guard shack or walk at our building. You just hop in your car drive around to your truck. I know we all have done it, but shame on you anyway.:peaceful:

Notretiredyet

They have a coffee can at the metal detector in the guard shack, when the alarm goes off I just reach for the FOB on my belt and toss em in the can.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Shoot I've gotten home and then noticed many times. Unless I get a call that night I just take them back in the morning.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
LOL

Got my fob key sitting next to me at home !!!!

They have spares so there's no way I'm driving 20 miles back.
But I did connect them with my Jeep's keys so I won't forget them in the A.M.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have done the "drive of shame" as I pulled into the parking lot with the package car.

Cementups

Box Monkey
If I make it as far as the guard shack I leave them with security and they have a carwasher come out and get them. No problem. But it's become part of my OCD routine at the end of the night when I get in so I rarely forget.

UPSGUY72

I have taken the fob home a number of time and have the day off the next day. No big deal there is a extra in the lock box and if that fails the mechanic can program a new one in about 10 seconds.

I live 52 miles from the UPS building Once I'm in my car and out if the parking lot and I find I have forgot to leave the FOB it gets returned the next day.