Wally's list of things that make Package Car drivers heads want to explode!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So, you got an extra 15 from the route next to yours. No problem, you tell yourself, I'll just cut down this road and get to it quick. Oh no (!), a friggin' school bus- stopping at each and every 200 feet! So much for fast! Makes your head want to explode!
KYwLaj.gif

What say you? List some of the things that drive drivers crazy.

T

Turdferguson

Having to hop over three different drivers area to deliver 12 business stops off of a split they gave you

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
When it's 100 degrees and your taking a break, you have to click your fob key 11 times so you can keep the fan on.
Stupidest thing ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

In the winter, heater works the same way but I just let it idle the whole time.

(deserves it's own thread)

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Taking 10 stops off the guy parked next you in the morning because he whined that he had too much work. Then when you get back to the building, there is his PC, parked in its space, washed, fueled up and the engine is cold as ice. Grrrrrr.

mike1646

When it's 100 degrees and your taking a break, you have to click your fob key 11 times so you can keep the fan on.
Stupidest thing ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

In the winter, heater works the same way but I just let it idle the whole time.

(deserves it's own thread)

What fan? Down here no fans.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We had fans in all equipment down here in Texas. PC's, yard mules, even tractors if your AC was weak. Course it gets mighty hot down here. But it's not the heat, it's the humidity. lol.

Johney

Taking 10 stops off the guy parked next you in the morning because he whined that he had too much work. Then when you get back to the building, there is his PC, parked in its space, washed, fueled up and the engine is cold as ice. Grrrrrr.
That only will happen once with said driver.

barnyard

KTM rider

or....

Take 10-15 stops off, finish, green light of death comes on, "Guy you took stops from is still screwed, go get more stops." Meet said knuckle dragger, pick up stops, including 2 stops that were RIGHT NEXT to stops already done. (I refuse to help that guy anymore.)