Walmart anti-union video leaked

UPS4Life

Oh walmart lol I don't know how you're going to convince a whole company to join a union when you can't even convince everyone here a union is good for you.

If you think you would receive the same wages and benefits based off your "performance" you're out of your mind.

Overpaid Union Thug

Anyone who is on this forum that's shopping at Walmart should be ashamed of themselves.
Why? I take pleasure in knowing that ant-union types use UPS too so it balances out. So I don't mind stopping in Walmart every once in a while. It's definitely not my favorite store. I typically avoid them for other reasons though. Not because they avoid unionizing. More so because I always seem to get in line behind that customer that has a stack of coupons and wants to write a check for the rest. And that is after having to navigate through the regular Walmart shoppers that are too dense to realize that they are blocking an entire aisle with their shopping cart while they are texting or comparing prices on their Amazon app.

The video did make at least one good point though. Why would someone want to join an organization that is actively trying to destroy the company they are being hired by or already work for? That's something I will never understand about the union's tactics. It's stupid to simultaneously push to boycott companies and want their employees to join you. LOL! Talk about counter productive.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The video did make at least one good point though. Why would someone want to join an organization that is actively trying to destroy the company they are being hired by or already work for? That's something I will never understand about the union's tactics. It's stupid to simultaneously push to boycott companies and want their employees to join you. LOL! Talk about counter productive.
Ask TDU

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Anyone that's shopping at Walmart should be ashamed of themselves.
FTFY

I'm not against unions, I'm not for unions. But when it comes down to it, whether you go to Target, Walmart, Kmart, or Menards you aren't supporting unions. It's all the same. The only difference is the colors and the signs.

beavis

I love the "all those union dues" argument. Walmart patted themselves on the back last february by announcing upcoming raises for full time employees to $13 an hour. As an unskilled (non driving) full time Ups employee I make over double that and the $70 a month I pay in dues is made up by lunchtime on the first day of the month.