Walmart on wheels

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I would normally say that this was uncalled for but with all the crap you have taken here I call this payback.

I like bbsam. I don't like FedEx or the Ground scam. He's probably right about Express being scaled-down, but the legal issues with Ground are far from over. He knows that.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I like bbsam. I don't like FedEx or the Ground scam. He's probably right about Express being scaled-down, but the legal issues with Ground are far from over. He knows that.

As long as things with Ground operate the way have been, the legal issues will never be over.

bbsam

Staff member
Read in to it anyway you want. Those sure ain't my words.

We know you're a big Fred Fan (WW)

Fred Fan? WW? Simple observation is that Fred has won enough to keep it this long, correct? To continue to have the battle must mean that he will continue to win enough, correct? You don't have to be a fan to read a scoreboard.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fred Fan? WW? Simple observation is that Fred has won enough to keep it this long, correct? To continue to have the battle must mean that he will continue to win enough, correct? You don't have to be a fan to read a scoreboard.

WW = Weasel Worshipper. Fred is both our Dear Beloved Leader and Supreme Weasel.