Want to quit but worried about school

Wallace82

I'm a part time sup there and well, surprise, I'm miserable. The actual work not bad, I just hate my tac sup and co sup. I want to leave so badly and I was wondering since inhale the earn and learn and that pats for my school, how will that affect me leaving. There' not even a month left of school, and I'm already hot on a lead for a new job. Any advice ?

Almost forgot, I got that voucher thing if that does anything.

john chesney

I'm a part time sup there and well, surprise, I'm miserable. The actual work not bad, I just hate my tac sup and co sup. I want to leave so badly and I was wondering since inhale the earn and learn and that pats for my school, how will that affect me leaving. There' not even a month left of school, and I'm already hot on a lead for a new job. Any advice ?

After reading your post I’ve determined that you would make a perfect full time supervisor with room for advancement.I came away with the same feeling I always have when talking with Ups management basically confused and can they really be this stupid

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You only have a month left of school. Stick it out THEN quit. Simple really.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

You should reimburse UPS for paying for
any of your English composition courses.

giphy.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Not sure which is more surprising, that you’re in school or you’re a sup.

Wallace82

Sorry about that. I haven't slept and wrote that In a hurry. I just needed to vent I suppose. Feeling better now. Surprised I actually got responses, even though most of it was insults. Thanks guys. Feeling much better about my decision.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Sorry about that. I haven't slept and wrote that In a hurry. I just needed to vent I suppose. Feeling better now. Surprised I actually got responses, even though most of it was insults. Thanks guys. Feeling much better about my decision.
Good luck to you, should be used to shrugging off insults as a PT sup.

clean hairy

What was it you were inhaling?
Hopefully, English composition is one of the courses you are taking in school.
Do not give out any warning letters, as no one would be able to figure out what you are trying to say!

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Ain't nobody , and I mean nobody gonna pass up the opportunity to insult someone on here, especially management