Warning Letter For a missed nda saver

box_beeyotch

...until he does the same thing within a 9 month period and they put him out of work for a day...

Again a one day suspension, not a prison sentence. Hell if anything it's a day off. Or just dont do the same thing in that 9 months. If he does something different that requires discipline the process starts from scratch.

upsman68

2 day air am is 1030 commit regardless of whether or not it's a resi or commercial.
No it's not. 2 day air am is not available for residential according to the UPS website
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1434513204.961512.jpg

Man Of Brown

I've been on a route that had a church in the resi section. It had a cpad commit of 1600. I got there about 1545 hit stop complete and got the late air reason screen. So it didn't show the commit for nda saver it only showed the 1600. I explained to sup and nothing happened. Now I always check that package to see if its a saver.

I've been on a route that had a church in the resi section. It had a cpad commit of 1600. I got there about 1545 hit stop complete and got the late air reason screen. So it didn't show the commit for nda saver it only showed the 1600. I explained to sup and nothing happened. Now I always check that package to see if its a saver.
They td us we can driver release churches. Wonder if that's the reasoning behind it?

I haven't been on this route in over 10 years. Was asked to run it because because of all the call ins. It also had a split on it, from the next town over that I have never delivered too. The nda saver only had the guys name show up in the DIAD the Business name was under his on the package. Well I never knew it was a Business and didn't get close too delivering it till after 5:00. I get back to the building and was told I will get a warning letter for this. Geez !!!!!!!!
Is it your second time in 9 month? Were you ever verbally warned?