warning letter ,not deserved

ozzey

i had over 23 years safe driving. this was equivalant two two millin miles. that would be 40 times around the planet earth. i accidentally broke one of my two back windows. ups gave me a warning letter. they btreated me like i was some kind of a criminal. they badgered me and threatened my job. this is not a good company. all you people who have loyalty to ups are fools. they care zero about their people. they deserve no loyalty. basiclly they suck. thank you. merry Chridtmas from an honest hardworking ch
ristian.:dead::dead::dead:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The circumference of the earth is approx. 25K miles so your cumulative safe driving equals roughly 80 trips around the world.

You said that you broke one of the back windows. Our pkg cars don't have back windows so I am going to assume that you meant to say side mirrors. Simply grieve the warning letter.

May God bless you.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Ozzey,
Sorry to hear, please tell us some more detail. How did you break the window? Did they challenge your version of the event? Was the letter for an avoidable accident?
Mc.

D

Dis-organized Labor

i had over 23 years safe driving. this was equivalant two two millin miles. that would be 40 times around the planet earth. i accidentally broke one of my two back windows. ups gave me a warning letter. they btreated me like i was some kind of a criminal. they badgered me and threatened my job. this is not a good company. all you people who have loyalty to ups are fools. they care zero about their people. they deserve no loyalty. basiclly they suck. thank you. merry Chridtmas from an honest hardworking ch

I can see why the letter was given. Someone would have started crying: "favoritism". I can't understand the berating, badgering & threatening though.
The last part of your posts seems out of place for someone that, I am assuming has had not just a safe driving record, but been a positive employee. Maybe you're just pissed off right now.
I'd be interested in hearing about who said this and your past relationship.

hyena

Ive gotten one warning letter but I fought it and got it taken away. I know how you feel they do make little tiny things a big deal but if I were you I wouldnt worry about it to much we all make mistakes.

tieguy

Banned

Assuming 200 work days a year thats about 434 miles a day. Have you been driving a feeder the entire time?

UPSGUY72

the guy is full of it ? Read his other post that he posted 11 min later

my wife called me on her birthday. normally she knows not to call. i thought cence it was her birthday i should answer. she told me are daughter was at the hospital. she was pregnant and due. she was dialted at 5 . she was going to have twins.!!! my boss steve saw me on the phone . he sprinted 40 yards to confront me. he said if he ever saw mw on the phone again ,I WAS FIRED. what a grat company ups is!!! ps... a female driver talks for hours and they ignore it. :peaceful::wink2::happy-very::smart::angry::sad-very::anxious::dead::biting::surprised:no advice wanted thanks

He is FULL OF IT .

He make no sence what package car has back windows ? How didn't he know that his daughter was pregnant or excpecting twins ? If his daughter was do and he new it why was the call unexpected ? also there isn't a SUP out there that could sprint 40 yrds. What is it 2 million miles ore 40 times around the earth becasue they are not the same.

DazedandConfused

Could it be a FedEx recruiter in disguise???? One of their plants in our system to undermine our efforts????? My guess is that it is Socks in disguise!! lol

bluehdmc

Sounds like a feeder driver forgot to remove the air lines (don't ask me how I know). Definetively not the first time it's happened, and won't be the last, (had a sup tell me he had to take a driver to the hospital because the glad hand hit him in the head).
If they fired everyone I've ever seen in the yard for talking on the cell phone they wouldn't have any drivers in NJ!
Although the 2 screwups in a short period of time could be what prompted the warning letter, probably easier to give one for the broken window, which could be considered an accident.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sounds like a feeder driver forgot to remove the air lines (don't ask me how I know). Definetively not the first time it's happened, and won't be the last, (had a sup tell me he had to take a driver to the hospital because the glad hand hit him in the head).
If they fired everyone I've ever seen in the yard for talking on the cell phone they wouldn't have any drivers in NJ!
Although the 2 screwups in a short period of time could be what prompted the warning letter, probably easier to give one for the broken window, which could be considered an accident.

Still one problem. He said the manager sprinted 30 yards which is not believable.
Now you are saying it was a feeder manager that sprinted 30 yards?!?!?!?
I think we would have heard about a feeder manager having a heart attack!

bluehdmc

Hoax, maybe he should have told the feeder manager, (if he was running, yes I know it was hard to believe, maybe he meant to say, "I've never seen him move so fast in my life.") not to run but "walk briskly with a sense of urgency".

D

Dis-organized Labor

Hoax, maybe he should have told the feeder manager, (if he was running, yes I know it was hard to believe, maybe he meant to say, "I've never seen him move so fast in my life.") not to run but "walk briskly with a sense of urgency".

What's the saying: "I don't care who you are....that's funny there":happy-very: