Warning Letter...

Rolling Brown Out

Truck was audited. Apparently there was a package on my truck that didn't get scanned. No, I'm not stupid enough to bag packages... Must of accidentally missed scanning one but delivered it? Was a bulk stop... Anyways, besides RTS and grieving the :censored2: out of it, can I get this wiped? 3 month term Warning letter

Indecisi0n

What was the proof that it was on your truck? Was it scanned? What time was it scanned? Could it have been moved after it was scanned? Was it an out of sync scan? Misloaded ?

At the end of the day stop at your last stop and touch every single package left (including pick ups). I don't care if it takes 30 minutes.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If they found the package in your truck last night, then it should be there this morning in your bulk stop.
Verify that it truly is the package from yesterday.
Verify if you see a different PAL label or a ripped off one, could have been put in your truck after you came in.
Verify any label issues or if it was rewrapped, it could have been a left in building yesterday.

Personally, I would UPS track it myself to see if there's any discrepancies.

Rolling Brown Out

What was the proof that it was on your truck? Was it scanned? What time was it scanned? Could it have been moved after it was scanned? Was it an out of sync scan? Misloaded ?

At the end of the day stop at your last stop and touch every single package left (including pick ups). I don't care if it takes 30 minutes.
It was scanned before I got there. Probably early morning

UPS Preloader

Even if it was scanned in your truck..?

Are you referring to the Diad, or the preload scanner? Many preloaders scan packages that they don’t load, so even though it shows as being on the truck, it was actually put under the belt or stacked out. Who knows what truck it made it on or if it even made it on to a truck. Could have been sitting in the building for all we know.

john chesney

Truck was audited. Apparently there was a package on my truck that didn't get scanned. No, I'm not stupid enough to bag packages... Must of accidentally missed scanning one but delivered it? Was a bulk stop... Anyways, besides RTS and grieving the :censored2: out of it, can I get this wiped? 3 month term Warning letter
File a grievance they probably won’t withdraw it but you’re on record protesting what happened.