Warning letter

Received a warning letter in the mail for failure to blow my horn at a pedestrian on the side of the road. Letter stated I had a meeting with the center manager and union steward on the 23rd. I wasn’t even at work on the 23rd and the meeting never happened. A member of the safety committee was also out at the observation helping management. Just wondering what I should file a grievance on. And I did blow the horn.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Received a warning letter in the mail for failure to blow my horn at a pedestrian on the side of the road. Letter stated I had a meeting with the center manager and union steward on the 23rd. I wasn’t even at work on the 23rd and the meeting never happened. A member of the safety committee was also out at the observation helping management. Just wondering what I should file a grievance on. And I did blow the horn.
I had a warning letter sent to my house out of the blue. Had no idea what it was for. I still don't know what it was for. But when my wife called me and asked why we missed a letter from the post office from ups. I called my supe asked him if he sent me a warning letter. He said yeah. I filed a harassment grievance on him that night. The next morning we had a meeting with my shop steward. My supe threw out the warning letter.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
If you don't fight back they are gonna walk all over you.

john chesney

They were following you on your day off and you didn’t blow your horn at the pedestrian I don’t see the problem. They caught me jerking off one time when I was on vacation and tried to fire me for stealing time

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If they don't throw it out, throw it in their face for the full durration.
"If I don't slow down to a crawl and wait 3 seconds at every stop, I may miss a pedestrian in which I would blow my horn at"

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Omg!! As someone that used to be on the Safety committee, I can tell you that we handled safety WAAAAAYYY differently than most of the country. We were NEVER involved in observations. Just facility audits for PE. Our job was to hold the company accountable for unsafe work practices. It was completely Union runned. Did not blowing your horn result in a crash? Well friend your boss.

They were following you on your day off and you didn’t blow your horn at the pedestrian I don’t see the problem. They caught me jerking off one time when I was on vacation and tried to fire me for stealing time

Me too, but they tried to fire me for not having 3 points of contact.....they weren't worried about the 6 clicks...

john chesney

You should file a grievance but wouldn’t you just like to go in whip it out and tell them to blow this while shaking it in there face

RolloTony Brown Town

I don’t know what the big deal with the warning letter is. It’s the same thing as your grievance process. If it’s not done then there’s no documentation. Wipe your ass with it for all I care.